All of Humanity Is Yuri Except for Me - Ch. 8.4 - Intermission 6

Dex-chan lover
one page ? isn't this just great! after that cliffhanger too.
Next time please just hold it and release with the main story. don't give such a tease. Thank you

Dex-chan lover
Dude, the translator isn't a waiter and you're not paying them to do it. It really seems like you're yelling at them like they wronged you somehow.

Anyways. I'm guessing it's not even the translator, it could just be how the mangaka organized it and they're just mirroring that. That seems to be common practice on MD. I'd agree it's extremely haphazard but this manga in general is kind of a mess in its pacing and presentation in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, not like they were Intermission before. Seriously dude, the team translate the page because they can. they ain't wait gonna the next chapter before doing it.

Dex-chan lover
sulfur and magnesium dilluted with water. And here I thought they just use plain water for this experiments.

@Tcof The rest of us would suggest that you just not read it at all, is that too much?
If you think that's harsh, then understand that what you're saying is also unreasonable. The translators can do whatever they want, either read it that way and be thankful, or maybe just leave.

Dex-chan lover
@Lhmac Well, i can refuse you. So was them. Just that easy.
I just said please do that next time.
unreasonable ? I don't know but some of you kinda too sensitive over tiny thing. you feel attacked by that ?

@Tcof If you wanna read a batch wait a couple of months or read a finished manga, don't complain another's work

Dex-chan lover
unreasonable ?

Well yes it's unreasonable. If they want to do the chapter they do it and you don't have any right to said they should wait to release it with another chapter.

It's an intermission, which means I didn't expect much.

On the other hand, this discussion of what to release made me peek at the raw, and it looks like we're all caught up. And that's worth a round of applause.

Dex-chan lover
e57b700d3e915754861565542d865f01.gif

Dex-chan lover
@Tcof I'm mostly taking issue with the tone more than anything. You came off as someone lecturing their waiter with the intent of withholding a tip because they brought out too little of your food too soon. (a tip you really can't threaten to withhold if it's already 0% on a $0.00 appetizer anyway)

Nothing inherently wrong with constructive criticism, though. Maybe you didn't mean to come off that way idk. It's a limitation of English that so much meaning is carried in tone of voice and that rarely translates to written words easily.

Dex-chan lover
@NightWorker I don't know. Do they even need to float on water? Maybe enough water just to submerged you without drowing you when you doze off.

Users who are viewing this thread