All pages not loading for long strip.

Aggregator gang
I am using default reader in long strip. I noticed that only 1 page loads a time as I scroll down instead of all the pages loading at once.
When I try to click on the chapter to get to next page it goes right to the first chapter
Example 14/20 pages have loaded and I click to go to 15/20 but it takes me to 1/20.

Same thing happening to me too. Also the site feels slow and sluggish. At times takes a long time to load a page.

Bump. Same here for me -.-

Edit: Might be that the scheduled maintenance could be a factor as well.

Same here. I'm using the legacy reader and long strip.
Sometimes the images won't load at all or sometimes the picture gets cut off, like showing a blank page instead. It started 2 days ago. I think the reason could be the path.net DDoS protection from the recent announcement. Since it's loading all the images it might think it's some kind of DDoS attack. I could be wrong though.

jak

Contributor
So it's not only me. Yeah, I only seem to have problems loading a chapter if I use "long strip" format.

bumping because I can't even see anything even when I changed into single format

is a Reindeer
VIP
@KY_1124 Webserver chapters (anything under 2 weeks old) are served through it, if you can't access cdndex then you won't be able to load chapters at all. Which is what sounds like your issue is

is a Reindeer
VIP
@KY_1124 Not a mobile site, that's just the domain that images get loaded through when a chapter is opened on MangaDex.

is a Reindeer
VIP
@KY_1124 Did you try accessing https://cdndex.com/ yet? Whether or not it's blocked by your ISP is important information lol

Users who are viewing this thread