All-Rounder Meguru

there's a new chapter on Silent Sky's reader, dunno why it's not uploaded here

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure Silent Sky didn't leave mangadex so I'm not sure why it's marked as unavailable. Last I heard the group kinda died for a while.

Group Leader
Update: Sorry guys. Feel free to meme me as much as you like. But I will try to not join any more dorama that drags me away from mdex in the future. No promises tho. :*
Also sorry the chapter I uploaded was 2 months old. Hopefully a new chapter will be out in a week or so, no promises on that either tho. :eek:hohoh:

Group Leader
So update for whoever reads the comments here:
Kodansha will release the English version of vol 16 in the start of September, so as it looks now we will most likely drop it, unless we get a Japanese TL and that a big amount of readers still want us to continue it. (tho this would have to be discussed internal in the group first).
Just wanted you people to know.

@Everath Pleaaase! Keep them up! I've been waiting for them so looong... perhaps there's not a big amount of readers but I know it's finished and that pains me a lot. Most of the people like stuff like baki or kengan omega/asura when they look for martial arts, but there are a few that enjoy a lot the more realistic manga since you can relate much more (even more if you also train MMA).
So please!!! Keep them coming!!! Thanks for all the effort :)

@Leitmotiv There is no point in continuing. It is getting official releases that have come out at a more consistent and faster rate and are soon to pass Silent Sky. That's the likely reason for it being dropped. You can always just buy the comics from Kodansha if you enjoy it so much. https://kodanshacomics.com/series/all-rounder-meguru/

Group Leader
eDDjeql.png

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, So official release now huh? Oh well, 3 volumes to go, will take a couple of years to see this to conclusion. Thanks for your previous work, it was done really well.

Group Leader
@Darklight99 Thank you. All the people that worked on it are sad, but there really are no good way to continue it.
Kodansha will release vol 17 in November 3rd, so I assume they will finish the series in early 2021.

Double-page supporter
Anyonr know where I can find the completed raws?

Users who are viewing this thread