Allow group ranking on uploads, rather than sorting alphabetically

Power Uploader
In V3 groups on an upload were displayed in the same order that they were added to the upload by the uploader. In V5 if the groups working on a project change, its no longer clear which group(s) are leading the scan, since there's just alphabetically sorted groups
i dont often collab, but when i do its a bit weird to have my group listed first on an upload bc it starts with C even if i only have some minor role on the process. I also see this as less than ideal in cases where one group doesnt want to be pestered by the idiots reading on this site that think the group names under the upload are all the same thing. In v5 people with gripes about a chapter or whatever will click the first group they see on the upload, but its a crap shoot if they're actually the main group organizing everything that will actually be able to address things.

Upvote 2
Yuri Enjoyer
Staff
Developer
It's a bit tricky due to how a chapter's group data is stored, but we should be able to do that eventually, yes. So while we can't give you a "soon", it is definitely on our radar and should be technically reasonably feasible.

Users who are viewing this thread