Although Life May Deceive Us - Ch. 9 - Let's Go to the Exhibition (2)

I was wondering why that sales assistant was acting so snobbish over ~100USD but I think my heart STOPPED when I saw the real price
Thanks for the translation btw ^^ your work is really appreciated

... so how many chapters until the lie about where the FL lead lives is cleared up. Hopefully just 7ish chapters? 10ish?

Efu

@mightynein I've never worked in retail but, whether or not she can afford the dress isn't the sales assistant's business, no? I understand it can be annoying to attend the 'lemme try this and that but I won't buy them' customer, but that doesn't give her permission to treat anyone like that?

@jeffhyun97 well that's a disappointment.. I really like every character here, but to keep up a lie for that long is a bit too much imo :(

@Efu ikr. It just too much and I'm kinda tired of it.
I mean those two will date later and she still lying at him

Dex-chan lover
Ehhh...I thought 80$ for a dress was already too much X'DD But 800$?? Omg; I'd cry if it wasn't for a very very special occasion X'DDD

@Efu oh yeah, don't get me wrong she's still wrong for acting that way it's just that $100 for a dress isn't so unreasonable that she should be able to say "you can't afford this"

Efu

@jeffhyun97 eh, if that's the case then I'm prolly dropping this until the story nearing its end. Too bad cuz this had big potential of a wholesome story.

Wonder what makes the author decide that prolonging the lie plot is a good idea. Both for the story and the moral lessons for the readers.

Users who are viewing this thread