Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

I go for a small snack break and there’s already another chapter!! Wow you guys are amazing!! ❤️❤️🥰 And I hate the emperor.

the "ha... things have become bothersome" line appeared in both the thought bubble and the thought box, is that an error?

Here is my theory:
Since every emperor dreamed of how they can steal glory of Kalisto family if they create a bond via marriage, a daughter of someone from Kalisto family was sent to another noble family to be a adopted child -so she wouldn't be target of emperor- That child is our FL's mother who is also the count is obsessed with. They mentioned about her family name but I forget so if you want to check please go back to a few chapters before. Because that family is no longer exist it also means there are no one who knows about adoption of the daughter, and the necklace is probably a symbol that show she is descendant of Kalisto family.

Fed-Kun's army
In a previous chapter, the prince said that the mc reminds him of someone he loved. Could it be that she's the daughter of that person? Maybe a clone? This is confusing. It would make more sense if his were like trash princess 😩.

omg it's a mass release I'm so grateful thank you so much for your hard work!! ❤️❤️❤️

@Moonie-light but how could the duke ignore the existence of a girl in his family? Apparently it didn’t happen since 100 (or 1000?) years.
Maybe the girl the count was obsessed with was obsessed with the duke (because he’s handsome but aloof) and so she somehow drugged him and had a child with him? It’s kinda absurd and this would mean the mother would be a really bad person, but it’s my only guess for now 🤷🏻‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread