Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

*Gets gun* Get away from the Princess you Perverts or ill not hesitate to shoot you 😌🔪

Dex-chan lover
Hundreds of people died that day from cuteness, and were buried in the adorable cemetery.

Idk why she still believes she's fake If she was told in her death that she's real.
This little drama is dumb and unecessary. Also she did nothing in preparation for that day, sure the relationships improved and probably she will be safe due to that, but its kinda weird she's Just waiting the day arrive.
Her reactions are cute though

i might have a heart attack not because of blood pressure but because of THE PRESSURE OF HER CUTENESS AAAAAA IM DYING

Dex-chan lover
I'm in love with every priest already
Thanks for the update ❤️

@Fauchard was she told in her death? I thought it was just that as she was dying she heard a "mournful voice" shouting something about finding her or meeting again?
And the duke's been in denial so he hasn't explained to her yet about the paternity test being real and nobody else has properly explained anything either, so she's still stuck with the thought that she's to be an adopted daughter, not that she's actually blood related.

I do agree that it's dumb and unnecessary though, hopefully they finally clear things up for her in the next couple upcoming chapters...

Aggregator gang
I'll be honest ? I don't really like her clothes at all, and those are supposed to be a big part of the appeal in this kind of story.
They look somewhat bland to me - and also strangely short, like, you can see her underwear in most of them?? Is that normal for children's clothes ??

Okay, I'm just gonna rant here. Please forgive me.

It's not that I don't appreciate the artist, but I'm fed up with her expression mostly goes 😮 in almost every occasion. I mean, I understand she's probably still in dazed with everything, but it feels like she has no personality! I want to see more cuteness! She's cute as hell but with 😮 repeatedly, she's not cute anymore! She just... bores me...

Though this manhwa have an absolutely gorgeous style of drawing. And beautifully translated as well. Hearts to you guys, translator group! ❤️

They want to see something cute since they faced the stern Duke everyday 😅😂

Dex-chan lover
Well. Priests being creepy af. Who would have thunk it. Going in to a girls room without her permission (Fucking doubt the Duke gave them so they just stomped in), standing over her and fawning. Author, have some fucking tact, god damn.

Priests are me irl every single chapter, Hailynn is the cutest MC.
& fake 'aris...toract', so cute. lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread