Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Yep. What else can move a bunch of old(not really) archbishops if not a little girl?
iwemyrneb2u5m6sttilggl5n4ivk5mj3_00.jpg

I think her mother placed somekind of oblivion magic into the king so that he wont remember anything about her. The reason? I dunno too... lets just wait patiently. I still believe they are father-daughter

@Med1um oooh interesting (・o・) I must've read too quickly and didn't notice that. Now I'm curious as to why he doesn't remember the child and who the mom is

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

"Father had a woman?!"
So, they are half siblings!!!!

Thanks for the chapter ❤️

Dex-chan lover
Woaahh those priests are soo funny! Instead of the typical gloomy suspicious priests, they're bringing such a new air about isekai priests. It seems it'll be fun to be a priest along with them gahahaaa~!!

Half siblings?

Ok, that' s to be expected right since he started to investigate his father's whereabouts years ago

Oh dear... Is papa now the handsome older brother? Well personally I think it’s unlikely.
Honestly tho it would be kinda interesting since we’ve gone down the forgetful father route in many stories already.

Dex-chan lover
So it's possible they're half sibling or she was his daughter, BUT HIS LOVER PUT SPELL ON HIM TO FORGET HER AND THEY'RE SHORT LOVE END IN TRAGEDY!

I need to stop reading angst.

interesting.. instead of going with the cliche route of a long lost father-daughter, they go with the half siblings

Users who are viewing this thread