Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

@comichoarder it’s u again, im sure i’ve replied to one of your comments in another manhwa. but yes didn’t he “force” her to get married with the prince or something? it was pretty obvious (i sound so offensive and rude i’m srry)

I read in NU spoilers said her expressions always look like pikachu shock face, now i cant unsee..

Anyway she's cute but i want a character development..

I don't get why he can't just treat her like his sister...he knows that she isn't his daughter and he has proof that the girls his half sister so why does he have to treat him like a daughter? Why not just be a big brother?!?

@scarletlycrois
I think this way it'll be easier to quell any more unnecessary scandals. One scandal is enough than a lot more given their status polite society and political society, anymore and it'll be easy to end the dukedom and her as well. It will also help them sort out information on who could be her real parents.

premeditatedly grapes a pitchfork Can I murder him? That face is the ugliest around for hundreds of thousands of miles

Dex-chan lover
Yai, finally there have been bit of shifts in her facial expressions. It is a step forward for the artist. Congratulations on overcoming same face. Now she at least doesn't seem like an actual doll.

Users who are viewing this thread