Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Her clothing designs are still pretty weird haha XD

They also seem ill-suited to a child. That veil looks very uncomfortable, especially considering children have more sensitive scalps.

Dex-chan lover
I like how every chapter just straight up has a cutout picture of her in whatever super cute outfit she's wearing.

Also, dang emperor, could you keep the super creep vibes under control for like two minutes?

Group Leader
You guys take the fact she doesn't like doll too seriously 🤣 as many people had said "she's a victim of mentality abuse and was confine since childhood", what do you guys expected from a victim of abuse since childhood? It's would be strange if she's actually mature, no proper form of communication and no social interaction for many years from when she was a kid. Don't think you fully understand them.

i think that's in another manwha, where the girl drank the vial to save her boss. i think @unime is refering to the fact that even though she is 17, because she spent most of the time isolated in a cabin, she didnt get the chance to properly mentally develop

@esmee_n101
Thanks!

Damn! I mixed up stories yet again. 😖

Gomen @unime! 🙈

Dex-chan lover
Man, that king has a face that screams "i want to kidnap this child and turn her into a baby-making factory"

Double-page supporter
"so it should be fine if i act as her father just for today."
congratulation sir, you are wrong.

She remembered that she is seventeen because of the doll? :d
I hope she won't forget that again :Dd
( I know she has a lot of trauma and little experience in life, almost none. But it was just funny for me how she remembered her age.)
And duke, you should act like a brother not father pls....

Thank you for translating!

Fed-Kun's army
Uh... She only remember her age... When facing a doll....?
Tbh, it would be cuter if she reacts confused to the doll instead of rejecting it right away tho... I mean, considering she was abused, she might've don't have dolls too in her previous life, right..?

Dex-chan lover
@esmee_n101
Yeah. I was trying to get at her thinking of herself as too old for dolls but at the same time having only the mental capacity of l ike a 7 year old in terms of like decision making

@shiho
Lolol it's no probs. I make the same mistake often too xD read to much of similar stories haaha

Users who are viewing this thread