Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

@Gurgling - OH okay. But that doesn't mean you are not her father....? Like act like one even being separated IDK. It confused me there that he was like, "I'll just ask like a father until we are separated" like he wanted this test to fail even though he already knows the results.

someone mentioned a couple of chapters earlier that she's drawn with her mouth opened 99% of the time and now I can't unsee it lol. every time she's in a panel, I immediately zoom into her mouth. 😂

thank you for the chapter!

The way the emperor look at a child looks like a pervert to me...... And hes too obvious wanting more power in his hand. Thats a plus score for being a scum, jerk and an *ssh*le
Sorry for the word
Thank you for translating and updating this chapter :))))

I'm 20 and sleep with a doll so what? at least I act nothing like a toddler.

After reading a comment a few chapters back about her mouth always being open... I can't help but focus on it... 😂 It bothers me a little now lol

so im guessing that she is not mentally mature(?) because she was imprisoned since childhood and have little to no communication to grow, but is aware that it is considered "childish" to play with dolls? is that it?

Fed-Kun's army
So she knows she's 17 and shouldn't like dolls... but everywhere else her mental age is still closer to 6.

Dex-chan lover
*Me look at trash emperor
Okay guys! time to mass transmigration and cause rebellion!

Me: *looking at the king smirking at our little princess!!*
: Urgh!! Let Me At Him, Let me at him!!😤🤬

Thank You for translating!!🤗

Wow this story does such a good job infantilizing her when she’s actually 17... (wait I thought she died when she was 18... nvm) but she will turn down a stuffed animal because she feels to old yet she sleeps with the duke and acts with the mental age of a kid... I can’t put my head around this I should have know that this story is one of the ones where you can’t think about the obvious.

@Bingbingbong
it's because when she is TECINALY 17, it's important to remember what her past life was like. She was isolated and very much emotional abuse. She never had a chance to mature into a propper adult. So yeah, she kind of does have the mindset of a child because she was never given any tools to allow her to mature. Victims of such deep abuse are often emotional and even mentally stunned.

Users who are viewing this thread