Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

@zyraxeer she's locked up and abused pretty much all her life (I doubt she got any form of education during that), I'd say she's mentally and intellectually underdeveloped

Dex-chan lover
okay so mc's lack of words except 'eh, uh, no, y-yes? really?' baffled me. you should really umm, being more adult-like? you can try be more calculating in trying to be close to the duke or if you're that traumatized, be more like anguished and seek help actively? if you want to try this direction, at least you can just write true children not reincarnator. this is like twin siblings all over again, with pretty sparkling arts. I love the translations though!

edit: i wanna add the prince this chap is real champ because he asked my question all along

damn just finished binge reading this, and the story going in circle
there's no answer at all except that she has kalisto blood, and that's it

dropping this, even though i love the protagonist but fuck me the storyline is sucks

Is this girl r*tarded? Hard to believe she was old before.. Kinda pissing me off..

Dex-chan lover
Story should have just started with her being saved from an abusive home. The reborn element of this story old serves to setup her escape and is completely unbelievable from the way she acts. She shows no signs of being older than 3.

I really think that the reason she acts that way is because she's mentally underdeveloped due to abuse + getting locked up until she reached 18 iirc. Still annoys me that the plot seems redundant but idk.

Mc: abuse, neglect and un schooled 18 year old
People on mal: she's dumb and 18 why isn't she smarter?

Thanks for the update

Users who are viewing this thread