Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad that she's starting to take at least some kind of actions at all, even if they're just baby steps at this point.

Don't want to be stuck in the cabin? Why not burn it down now? You know you're going to be punished no matter what you do, might as well make it worthwhile.

BROOO the image from behind the bars has been my desktop background for like 2 years now. I'm SHOOK

Thanks for the update btw <3

she's really just a child frozen in time, like she stopped growing up mentally in her first life after she was locked away in that cabin. No common sense, no strong character or personality, just a child that was told to stay in place like a decorative & obedient doll.

this man is really sick in the head & I need the ch she can get away from him like right now.

Not to bandwagon on the MC's perceived lack of judgment and good sense despite her total age, but it's kind'a funny how she almost seemed more mature at a young age in her first life than she does now.

Thank you for taking the series up!! And keeping the quality standards!

Gd, I just want the duke to come get her right now. The count's daughter is an absolute b*tch, and the mother seems like she'll be even worse.

It definitely makes sense that despite having a total age of 18, she still acts like a child. Heavily abused children often suffer from arrested development due to no one properly nurturing them. Now that she’s finally experienced love and kindness, it’s causing her revert to a mindset of being a child— the stage where she originally lacked care. You see that a lot with adults who act like teens.

Also thank you for picking this series up! I’m really intrigued by it so far.

im getting tired of her mistreatment, i just wanna say GET OUT OF THERE ALREADY buy obviously its gonna take a while

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up 💕

Can't wait for her to escape these people so she can properly develop with a real family. I'm surprised she even knew how to speak completely sentences with how she was isolated and abused

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking it up, hope we keep up with raws. And, god, I hate this count’s family and especially hate the shit emperor

Dex-chan lover
Tysm for picking this up! Also your credits/note pge is super cute lol

Fed-Kun's army
What a pleasant way to ruin my mood, Author.

Thank you, I look forward for more

The further this gets the more I want to see some other world iseki bullshit come in and fix everything!!!

Users who are viewing this thread