Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

@Kynnath
The problem is that having a maid and a knight that is literally watching her 24/7 means all her preparation is meaningless. The escape isn't the actual escape likely, but likely an opening that she needs to further prep her escape plan.

I've never in my life wanted to punch a child in the face so hard !!! uggghhh

Wow. I never thought that I would ever meet another child, aside from my cousin, that I'd wanna hit...!

What is the point of traveling back through time if u are going to act like little kid with no brain. U are already an adult in the soul better use ur brain more. Being cute won't save ur life. What a weak fl. I am fed up of she thinking she is a confined princess waiting to get rescued by knight in shining armor. Useless weak af.

Thank you for the chapter!

It's kinda tired to see the FL is weak but I can understand she had several anxiety, memory of abuse and depressed life before. Even I got teary when she said to the duke that he won't make her as slave and such on. Her mental still full of afraid of the past. I think I will still looking forward for this.

Aggregator gang
The author should be consistent with how much of a child brain she's gonna have. Before this she was like any other kid but now she's suddenly smart. I still love her tho I hope this dumb ass family gets what's coming to them 100 times over

She literally breathes and somebody is yelling their heads off about it. Like yo, you’re the one stressing yourself out, relaxxx. Cant even let her peacefully not bother you lol

Dex-chan lover
@PizzaBanana

I been starting to think that the mc isn’t 18 years old in a child’s body, she seems more like a child that suddenly got a horribly abused 18 year olds memory’s as that’s the only way that makes the mc’s actions seem believable to me.

Personally, I absolutely enjoy her cuteness even if the plot absolutely confusing. Again, don't like, don't read. There are any other series you can check out if you don't like this one.

Thank you for translating!

Dex-chan lover
Ever since someone pointed out how her mouth is open in almost every panel, I can't unsee it. I've never thought of applying the term "slack-jawed," to anyone before now, but here we are. 🤣

@DaDingo I mean, to be fair, she has the brain of a child, so basically she has memories of her past but in the end her reasoning is prone to be childish. It’s not like her knowing about her past is gonna lead her to develop a mature brain that can foresee everything lol.

the thing is in terms of morals and basic interaction of course she's gonna act like a child. she only has a child's perspective on relationships. in terms of intelligence for her escape, she has more experience. it was never about intelligence, it's about experience and wisdom. her character seems realistic to me.

Users who are viewing this thread