Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the mass update ❤❤
I hope the MC will have more facial expressions in future chapters, she has been (´⊙o⊙`;) all the time.
And the story is such a mess, the Duke who is a king of Holy country, is blessed by God. So why is the emperor acting so obnoxious to him? Shouldn't there be some politeness?

There’s a mistake in the order of the pages in this chapter for me? Did anyone else have the same issue?

i was pleasantly surprised to see another chapter! at this rate we'll catch up to the raws soon i think they're at 22 or something

I'm really curious how this story will go. Especially with the asshole emperor and that count.. But idk, the pacing of the overall comic is a bit off.the flow is weird as well.

But anyway, why is that emperor so frickin rude? The Duke practically helped him become or stay as king, shouldnt he value the man a bit more hahaha kinda like how in the novel/manhwa Lucia...the crownn prince-turned-king really valued and clung to the strong ML lol

Fed-Kun's army
Was there any point for making this isekai with her past memories? She totally just a kid.

Is her mentality stays like that because of the count locking her up on a cabin and the mistreatment she gets?

Users who are viewing this thread