Ama ama Cinderella - Ch. 26 - Fairy House

Dex-chan lover
Welp, there's just a half chapter left now. But overall this is the end, thank you for your efforts TL. Kinda annoyed it was left opened ended but I'm still enjoyed it nonetheless.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn I'm surprised that it ended, did it get cancelled or something? I know thats the defualt question to ask when a manga ends relatively short and has a more vague open-ended ending, but still.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe a spin-off is coming down the road away from the high school. Maybe the five of them open the Fairy House as an actual stand-alone business unaffiliated with the school??

Who knows??🤷🏾🤷🏾

Dex-chan lover
Considering this is the first original release from the author (he did only a 4-koma of Cross Ange before), feels like this is just a short story rather than axed. Sadly (imo), it's the generic romance trope of: MC is a good guy, takes a bit to show, but in the end all the heroines fall in love with him....but nothing concrete actually happens

Tho, tbh, it was a good ride and I hope to see more coming fron this author

Dex-chan lover
Yeah kind of abrupt ending... I think there was more potential there for interactions between the characters. But I guess you could also look at it as it's good to end it before running out of ideas and milking it for ages.

Wth did I just read, felt like after what I saw mean nothing just because how bad the ending it is

Dex-chan lover
Sad to see this end but I enjoyed it for it is worth. Hope the author gets to do another manga in the future & use this as a way improve themselves. Thanks for translating this to the end.

Users who are viewing this thread