Ama ama Cinderella - Ch. 26 - Fairy House

Dex-chan lover
So what happen about shop's debt?

The Guard as he was coming in talked about how they settled the debt.

As for my favorite girl: Fuyutsuki. No contest. That smile she gave when he put the coat on her was sweeter than any cake.

Aggregator gang
Wish the manga would’ve continued, and for the girls take a lot longer time to develop feelings for the MC. It felt sorta forced and rushed.

The ending makes it feel that it got axed. Suddenly the debt got paid (even though they were still months away to get the necessary funds) and their online shop is booming even though it was just recently suggested to be put up.

Oh well, I’d say the manga is a solid 6 or 7 in terms of story and art.

Double-page supporter
Hilariously abrupt ending. All the girls now love and want him and the debt magically disappeared!!

Thanks for TL

Dex-chan lover
Man I consider this as an axed series. I wonder how did it go wrong when another similar Series is still ongoing (latest chapter is on another website, go explore)

I'm not surprised this ended the way it did, it was rather mediocre in execution if not concept. All the same bog standard tropes but not done better than its peers. Hopefully the author can learn from this and their next work will be a greater success.

Users who are viewing this thread