Amagami-san Chi no Enmusubi - Vol. 11 Ch. 95 - Three Paths Forward (3)

Group Leader
Hello everyone!

Sorry for the late chapter, I was absorbed by ADOFAI (the rhythm game yes)
I messed up the titles of the previous chapters, so I changed everything before uploading this one. Everything should be fine now, and I hope MangaDex's admins/mods bring chapters 87 to 90 (and up to 95 for the French chapters) in the Volume 11 section.

Hope you like the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
as usual, thank you so much for your continued efforts. we've almost reached chapter 99 where the (probably) rippers left off. can't wait to see what happens in 100.

Dex-chan lover
For page 10, wouldn't "senior" be better than "eldest"

Sorry if this is annoying (if it is, just ignore this)... but I'm guessing it's "senpai" in that slot...

Though I'm kinda surprised that you don't use "-san" "-chan" and the classic terms used in the fandom....

Group Leader
For page 10, wouldn't "senior" be better than "eldest"

Sorry if this is annoying (if it is, just ignore this)... but I'm guessing it's "senpai" in that slot...

Though I'm kinda surprised that you don't use "-san" "-chan" and the classic terms used in the fandom....
Edited "eldest" for "senior", as you suggested. It's not annoying at all, thanks for your feedback !

As an avid reader, I find that in the long run the suffixes "-san", "-senpai", "-chan"... are heavy to read. I can change that for the next chapters tho, not sure if I'll do it...

Dex-chan lover
Edited "eldest" for "senior", as you suggested. It's not annoying at all, thanks for your feedback !

As an avid reader, I find that in the long run the suffixes "-san", "-senpai", "-chan"... are heavy to read. I can change that for the next chapters tho, not sure if I'll do it...
Oh, you don't need to do that... I understand that translation is an art.... I just found that interesting...

Dex-chan lover
For the love of all things holy can we finally just have the author pick a girl? Very disappointed the urgency disappeared again

Users who are viewing this thread