Amagami-san Chi no Enmusubi - Vol. 13 Ch. 105 - Three Paths Forward (Final)

Group Leader
Everyone in comments when there is a chapter with Yae's mother:
dZjfCmG.png

Jokes aside, thanks for your support on the previous chapters ! I'll be able to catch up with the French translation this weekend, and I hope to be up to date with the raws by the end of next week.

Enjoy the chapter ! :salute:

Dex-chan lover
I commented a few chapters ago that Yae is amazing when there's no drama concerning her, and here we are a few chapters later with her getting a new haircut & full spread of her being happy, gorgeous & firing an arrow into Uryu's heart. Hopefully her drama arcs are all over now and we get to see this version of her all the time~ gotta love to see it!

On another note, commenters about to be talking about how her boobs are bigger than her head or torso. 💀
FusUvUN.png

Thank you for the TL once again!! Double releases are always a great surprise. I want to say don't overwork yourself, but you know your own limits better than us commenters, so I'll just say once again that we appreciate what you're doing and look forward to your next releases! No rush on releasing ASAP, as long as the quality is good~

Dex-chan lover
BLUD HAS BEEN RELEASED FROM HER OPPRESSING FAMILY🗣️🗣️‼️‼️

Dex-chan lover
NOT THE HAIR AGAIN FUCK THIS STUPID TROPE YOU DON'T NEED TO CUT YOUR HAIR TO SHOW US YOUR GROWTH FUCKING 'ELL JESUS FUCKING CHRIST FUCK MONOGATARI SERIES FOR MAKING THIS CUTTING HAIR SHIT POPULAR KJHSQFKJHQLJFHLmfqffjfj

Also Yae best girl go Reiko go!! 🤩🔥🔥

Dex-chan lover
NOT THE HAIR AGAIN FUCK THIS STUPID TROPE YOU DON'T NEED TO CUT YOUR HAIR TO SHOW US YOUR GROWTH FUCKING 'ELL JESUS FUCKING CHRIST FUCK MONOGATARI SERIES FOR MAKING THIS CUTTING HAIR SHIT POPULAR KJHSQFKJHQLJFHLmfqffjfj

idk... ive heard from a normie female friend that cutting their hair like that is acc a thing

Supporter

youre thoroughly mistaken if you think monogatari started this trend ...

Dex-chan lover
That was a long and very satisfying story arc :) I thought for a moment Yae'd kiss Uryu after page 17, but this page 19 is beautifully done!

Edit: Yae's blushing on page 17 is adorable!

Thanks for all the work! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread