Amagami-san Chi no Enmusubi - Vol. 13 Ch. 113 - The Other Guardian Dog of the Shrine

Dex-chan lover
Look, I'm not against harems... but I feel there is no reason for her to fall for him yet.....

This is a little bit too soon... I expected a few more chapters...

Though I also dislike it because I feel it's just acting as filler to drag sh*t out...

Dex-chan lover
I really don't like this twin trope. Fraternal twins and identical twins are completely different things. They teach you that in freaking middle school.

dear authour,
please don't....
I'd literally rathar there be no progress and there be ten chapters of floofy filler shenanigans than this nonsense.

Dex-chan lover
People reading a harem complaining about being a harem ...

sAnk5ws.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
I like it. I like her a lot.

wtf is this. She's smitten me. I ship it.

Dex-chan lover
Well i dont think shes fallen for him yet, shes just interested. Aside from that i think ill wait to see what the author is cooking with this one.

Dex-chan lover
listen man if you dont want her there are many in this comment section who would take the real life version of her

Dex-chan lover
Hm, so the 'actually a sibling' explanation was correct.

Really, I think the author was a little too blatant with this one. The brother had protruding breasts when viewed from the side in the previous chapter, more than I think is really believable, so I don't think that character was actually drawn as a boy. They 'sold' the fakeout a little too strongly.

Dex-chan lover
I really don't like this twin trope. Fraternal twins and identical twins are completely different things. They teach you that in freaking middle school.
Look up half-identical twins, or polar twins. Maybe that's where author got the idea from?

Dex-chan lover
Hm, so the 'actually a sibling' explanation was correct.

Really, I think the author was a little too blatant with this one. The brother had protruding breasts when viewed from the side in the previous chapter, more than I think is really believable, so I don't think that character was actually drawn as a boy. They 'sold' the fakeout a little too strongly.
Author can always double down on just drawing another identical scene, but this time with it actually being Azuki. I'd take a solid bet on this happening.

Dex-chan lover
Weird that a full fledged doctor who paid her dues in internship would be smitten by a dude who hasn't even tried the entrance exam.

She's likely just a second tier interest for when it's a slow week for the Mangaka.

Users who are viewing this thread