Amagami-san Chi no Enmusubi - Vol. 13 Ch. 111 - The Fortune of the Unchosen

Dex-chan lover
Basically, he'll marry one of them, but still has to satisfies the remaining two

The author sure loves to bait with this ever elusive harem route.

Speaking of doctors, been a while since we've seen his caretaker. Or him giving her a charm was the conclusion to the nonexistent arc?

I'm loving the silent agreement between Yuna and Uryuu having mutual attraction with each other.

Dex-chan lover
You can't add another one to the potential harem and shot it down like what you did for childhood friend T___T
Stop adding unnecessary drama, author!!!!

Dex-chan lover
This chapter just straight dunked on qq fan boys who acted weird and hostile about yotsuba getting with fuutaro.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope he chooses one. I don't feel like a harem works here. Uryuu is being put through a heavy trial right now. Unless something huge happens, it would make this whole arc meaningless imo. Routes are ok to me but feels a bit lazy. I love that Gotobun had the guts to choose one (even though it wasn't the quintuplet I wanted T_T). The god subplot is still there. I wonder what that'll bring.
If harem happens in harem manga, this weird sub plot arc wouldn't make sense.

If I had a penny for everytime someone said that, I would be a very very rich man.

Supporter
I hope he chooses one. I don't feel like a harem works here. Uryuu is being put through a heavy trial right now. Unless something huge happens, it would make this whole arc meaningless imo. Routes are ok to me but feels a bit lazy. I love that Gotobun had the guts to choose one (even though it wasn't the quintuplet I wanted T_T). The god subplot is still there. I wonder what that'll bring.
Defffffffffinitely seems like they just gave him the go ahead to harem ending them, though, I haven't seen a bigger flag saying "this is going to end with a harem ending" before...

Dex-chan lover
Defffffffffinitely seems like they just gave him the go ahead to harem ending them, though, I haven't seen a bigger flag saying "this is going to end with a harem ending" before...
I mean, you're not wrong. That doesn't mean I have to like it. I still stick to how I feel about it. I don't think a harem ending will kill it for me. I hope if it does end up being a harem, it'll be done well.

Dex-chan lover
Heh, so this is what it's like to be the author of a hot new harem manga at the climax of the story, lmao

Users who are viewing this thread