Amagami-san Chi no Enmusubi - Vol. 13 Ch. 113 - The Other Guardian Dog of the Shrine

Dex-chan lover
Look up half-identical twins, or polar twins. Maybe that's where author got the idea from?
I sincerely doubt that, it's a trope that's everywhere from manga and anime to even hentai. They probably just think "twin = looks the same"

Dex-chan lover
Look, I'm not against harems... but I feel there is no reason for her to fall for him yet.....

This is a little bit too soon... I expected a few more chapters...

Though I also dislike it because I feel it's just acting as filler to drag sh*t out...
This exactly. This manga is all about the charm of the Amagami sisters and every time they don't appear, the series somehow doesn't work for me.

It was the same with that classmate from Uryu. That arc felt weak because we all know these side girls will never win.

Dex-chan lover
This exactly. This manga is all about the charm of the Amagami sisters and every time they don't appear, the series somehow doesn't work for me.

It was the same with that classmate from Uryu. That arc felt weak because we all know these side girls will never win.
People think childhood friend is a losing trope because these harem manga often add childhood friends on the losing side as a tacked on heroine.

And it's tacked on heroines that lose.

But if there is no need for them... then they shouldn't add them cause they are basically filler heroines...

Dex-chan lover
why this new characters? The childhood friend was let off to make the sisters the three main love interest, the MC make already his mind on that, why introduce a new love interest? If the author needed a "doctor character" to push the MC on that side, the manga has already the female doctor that on that grow up the MC and we see just a little her until now and see her more would be just better....

Users who are viewing this thread