Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 10 Ch. 97 - Paris, Paris, Paris

Group Leader
Apologies for the late chapter. Life got in the way. Well, it's on time but still later than usual. Thanks for reading.

Dex-chan lover
@saintguardian thanks for the chapter!

One small note, you forgot the volume/chapter number in the title for submitting this. As it is with just "Paris, Paris, Paris" as the title, it will always show on top of all other chapters...so as time goes by it'll look really out of place :x

About that message quoted on the first page...

According to me dear sister, I deserve to be slapped EVERY TIME I open my big mouth...

@saintguardian thank you for the update!

Honestly it feels like the author is unsure of how to treat his characters. Sometimes they show respect and understanding of mental struggles but then he just kinda sweeps it to the side and keeps on keeping on.

Dex-chan lover
@saintguardian
Thanks for your excellent work, as always.

Author's honestly a bit schizophrenic when it comes to dealing with mental issues and problems, but this is a rom-com (emphasis on the comedy), so I can give that to the author, at least.

And damn, as a 6' 1" guy, most women are shorter than me, so can I just say - I freaking love tall women? Gorgeous.

Double-page supporter
There goes the ol' Edo luck, yet again.

Think we'll see not-Madonna again in this arc?

Dex-chan lover
If the manga was published in the 90's, ithink the average height for Japanese was around 5'4".

If the model was wearing high heels, combined with the top of her hair, could really make her look towering over Edo.

Dex-chan lover
what the heck is that thing on the steering wheel on page 108?

bwahahahaha thats our Edo, this could lead to a threesome, foursome, or just wholesome 😂

Dex-chan lover
@Kaiser92 if you mean the thing at the top of page 11, with the "Rustle" SFX above it...it's a map that the guy is holding. View the image by itself and zoom in a bunch, should be clearer that it's part of a folded up map.

Thanks for the update. I am enjoying this series.

Edo already unintentionally got one model on his side. His hands should be insured for millions.

Users who are viewing this thread