Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 11 Ch. 109 - Sexual Harassment

Dex-chan lover
Yup. I'm fat and balding and rather perverted, but have no interest in that sort of nonsense.

Double-page supporter
Holy shit, this chapter was crazy. This feels like the board of directors for the company is doing everything they can to destroy the company entirely, from hiring not!Harvey Weinstein to renaming the company after decades of name brand recognition.

Wasn't the old director's son on the board? Did the son have any issues with his dad or the company?

thank you for the chapter

please don't drop amai seikatsu, this manga is my entertainment 😁

Jokes on her, she just supplied him with a years worth of fap material and post nut depression.

Bring the rage Edo.. Bring the rage.... Or just make a difference..,

Dex-chan lover
@saintguardian
Thank you for your work as always.

Man, this guy is really pissing me off. I hope he falls out of that top-story window (or better yet, gets pushed)! Glad Yumika was willing to stand up for herself.

Also, what kind of an idiot looks to change the company name after what, half a century's worth of brand-name recognition? It'd be like Nintendo changing their name because a new company president got in.

Thanks for another chapter!

Damn, Yumika really took a bold step there. That assertiveness is going to rain down some hell.

When that bed got revealed I would have done a spit-take if i was drinking something xD. i wish i knew of a similar gag manga was still as interesting as this. Glad to see Wakamiya tell him off.
SaintG this guy is a molester and sexual predator please don't besmirch the name of law abiding perverts xD

Supporter
How did he have a secret room built in the director's office in just a day? And what kind of perversions was the briefcase for? 🤣 Inquiring minds need to know...

Group Leader
@AnimeJ Well, we all aren't the same. Some are just perverted that you keep in the closet.

@biznizz Greed and control is probably the only thing that I can see why the son would kick the old man out. Edo is a meal ticket and a half. If Edo is correctly handled, they will be swimming in money and then some. I do have to admit that I think Mr. NotWeinstein is put there to help prove a point PLUS has the story swing into the chairman's favor. You'll see the next chapter.

@shaggypaw Dice gods have chosen you, can I use your comment?

@assfield Not speaking for myself of course. I'm slowly going bald compared to my brother.

@sinfika You are welcome, thank you for your comment. I don't plan to drop Amai Seikatsu. The ONLY thing that will stop me is funds. Even then, I'll be dropping everything else before Amai. This is my passion project. I live for this shit.

@n0rthernlying There's a fine line between being a boss and being an ass to the point of quitting. That's the line. :D

@EdenSphinx For a desperate man, that would be true. No, I think he's more along the lines of determined. If she sticks around, she's going to be hounded endlessly by that guy. Mark my words, he's gonna appear again.

@Nestrac The next chapter will tell.

@Seraphus Fire with Napalm.

@Ren-chan You are welcome. I hope so, the next chapter edit shows that it's hilarious facial expressions. And a twist.

@BanditHadron Thank you for the comment. This guy is going to appear again, I just know it. Read the next chapter and think "trademark".

@zxdwas Gut feeling says it's not the stix I grew up with. Maybe they'll change it to Nissan.

@Tbird90677 You are welcome, thank you for the comment. On whom it shall rain down on is the question.

@Pinealoupe Awww, can it get any worse? I mean everyone sees us as a stain on society just admitting we are perverts. And I know, throw a rubber chicken at me already. :p

@Goldni It can always get worse. Trust me, it can. I've seen too many decent hentai turn ugly NTR for one reason or another.

@Aleph0 I don't think it's the same office. I think that's his own office that he had for years. It's where you keep the happy toys on the go.

Users who are viewing this thread