Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 12 Ch. 125 - A Special Face

@saintguardian
thank you for the chapter

i like those lingerie wore by wakamiya, so sensual, just..can she remove it fast enough when she needs to pee? 🙃
children's fashion mustn't be combined with adult fashion, further more for lingerie 😅

thank god your car was found, i have a solution for your problem, it may be a little difficult for you though.
if your car doesn't have any complicated electronics, i.e. on board computer, just disconnect the negative charge of the battery, they won't be able to move your car, the down side, you'll need an extra time to drive it.

Kill switch on ignition is another option for an older car. Beats having to fiddle with the battery all the time. Pretty simple wiring job (depending on the car, of course).

Dex-chan lover
That was cute, and almost a little beautiful.
For the young lady, she just feels mom's hugs, while an older lady might feel excitement, or arousal; I bet the old workers wearing his stuff still feel the excitement, but also an easing of tension (or something the 90s considered "age appropriate").
Very well done chapter!

Group Leader
@Kaiser92 It’s rarely used now because of how much better digital pictures are.

@moel Thank you, I appreciate it. Feel free to comment how you wish.

@Narf Memories is known to rose color a lot of things.

@TrollKing1 Easy, happy, and think of it as art.

@Yami-Ron Thank you. Yeah, I figured it might have but I was “meh, I’m too lazy. Keep moving.”

@zxdwas Used to him being short?

@iceaco Thank you. That was something I thought of when I lost it. I might just do that and see if I have any luck.

@Miriable It’s short, it’s simple, WE LIKE IT!

@evilengineer Yes, she could have acted lewdly but the child didn’t. Which was a very good thing.

@Ren-chan Dice gods chose you, may I use your comment?

@Tbird90677 I’m hoping so, this is getting a little dragged on but it’s something to expect from a comedy manga. Also, you and me both.

@Pinealoupe I promise, I didn’t draw him like that. Lol Yeah, it’s a 2002 car so absolutely no keyfob. The plan is to take out the battery while I try to figure out how to do another way of disabling it.

@BanditHadron Thank you, I am really glad to know my car is back home. Yumika just has to show them why she was chosen and they are easily put in their place. Yeah, my biggest fear was for nothing and I’m super happy about that.

@shaggypaw Can never go wrong with wholesome.

@Amariithynar I personally think that is why she didn’t get the “Edo touch” since he didn’t make it. It was rushed, made within minutes, and all from a blueprint. This means there are TONS of alterations that are micro that changes everything. I hope the bastard gets justice also.

@andrmnh Yeah made me very happy with the mangaka.

@student4444 You are welcome.

@SunSun Kind of scary how messed up things are. Same here on the lingerie and the icing on the cake is the approach everything is taken.

@asfhoiasfjoiasfjpi You know, that brings up a thought. If the mother acted like that but only Yumika felt the way she did, does that mean there has to be an “opening”? Think about it, most of the women who reacted the way they did would date Edo in a heartbeat but the ones who didn’t, wouldn’t or didn’t think of that as an option. Also, don’t you mean Edo’s Mom? She wore his underwear but don’t remember Yumika’s mom feeling that way.

@KreamPunk Why I made it. ^.^

@sinfika You are welcome. No clue, I am not a woman nor wore those clothing. I just take the battery out for now. Remove the ability unless they want to spend money.

@Haba I’ll pass that along to my dad. He’s a General Electrician so he knows more about that stuff than I do.

@Seraphus I have to point out Edo’s Mother didn’t feel sexual arousal but love from motherhood. Read my comment above to see what my theory is.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for the translations in general so far though! And I'm also glad they didn't get weird with the kid, but given how they handled his mom wearing his creations I wasn't too worried.

Also- I don't wanna seem ungrateful, but is it possible in future to get a version of the chapter in the original black and white too and not just the fan-color?

Users who are viewing this thread