Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 12 Ch. 127 - Kikuchi's Passion

Dex-chan lover
T..t..touching hands!
That was so...
zAp2LzJ.jpg

That photographer is tenacious and dedicated to his line of work, I'll give him that. But with an attitude of "courtesy and no-entry signs don't apply to us", I can see why celebrities detest paparazzi.

I get the feeling he'll try to smarm his way into an "official" photo session with Yumika and the models, or even try to convince her father that he's a better catch than Edo. I hope I'm wrong, though.

Dex-chan lover
@Assam
yeah when he dropped that line my immediate response was "please snap his neck and sink him into tokyo bay".

Being a person who makes a great effort to be Responsible, Respectable and Representabel she sure doesn't hold back when she gets Edo all to herself... And Edo in knightmode is always a joy to see... But Kikuchi is stubborn in that irritating way that makes you wish that Edo had been just a bit less of a gentleman towards him... And Edo's hand is going places..........

Edo should have taken the camera...
"The inside of a car is not a public place".

Also I would get the word out that he is to be blacklisted from Pixies activities.
(And give his name the super models on site...)

Thanks for another great update.

Edo should of snagged that camera when he flipped the photographer.

I like that Yumika is getting so bold. To bad Edo freaks out.

Dex-chan lover
@saintguardian
Thanks for the update! Excellent as usual, and permission for dice gods if it happens.

Glad Edo got to show off for Yumika. F that photographer, he's a GIANT creep and stalker. That's the kind of paparazzi that kills celebrities. Hope he gets what he deserves...

Also, Yumika, don't do it. That's still assault. You're letting your lust take over.

Dex-chan lover
after seeing this episode the artist went to great lengths to give proper deep perspective. more so then ive seen in other manga

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure that the sleazy paparazzi photographer is just being a sleazy paparazzi photographer, since they were such an absolute menace to the point of actually breaking and entering and other illegal shit just to get pics and stories in general. Ugh.

Also, Wakamiya with Kouno's face was hilarious. XD

As always, if the dice gods ask, you've permission. Just remove this line.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation as always
He didnt get ground pounded but its close enough

Group Leader
@moel Very lewd, just wait until the next chapter. It’s a repeat except with SCIENCE!

@Assam I don’t think the photographer wants to date Yumika. I think he’s more interested in just using her for his passion and moving on. Maybe the aggressiveness of Kouno might scare the photographer away. Just sick Kouno on him!

@Narf That would be against Edo’s personality. He may be protective but he’s not a killer. A dead man learns as well as a close-minded one but a living one can still be changed.

@Nestrac You have no idea where Edo’s hands will go next. I agree that Yumika is a lot wilder than we thought.

@Tiny-Timm I personally think that Kouno and Yumika are more alike than they would admit. Kouno takes a child-like approach to everything and is open. While Yumika is a lot more reserved. Same coin, just different sides of the coin.

@jak You will NOT get any argument with me there.

@SillyIdiot I agree that is the next step that Yumika should do. She is the secretary so she should have the knowledge to make it happen.

@Ren-chan Thank you for commenting and you are welcome.

@iceaco You are welcome and thank you for commenting.

@Tbird90677 You are welcome. I have to admit that grabbing the camera might entice the photographer more.

@BanditHadron You were off by one for the dice gods. I know we aren’t done with that creep yet. He has a name which means he will be back. Most likely here in a few chapters. Yeah, she’s becoming a creep also.

@shaggypaw Dice gods chose you, may I use your comment?

@Amariithynar Yeah gives people who professionally take pictures within acceptable boundaries a very bad name. I found her face on Yumika’s face a bit priceless.

@student4444 Thank you for commenting. It’s something we have to accept since Edo didn’t want to spend time in jail.

@andrmnh Then you might not like this next chapter… It get’s worse.

Users who are viewing this thread