Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 12 Ch. 128 - Solo Play

Double-page supporter
...how in the *hell* did they make legible Japanese on those tiny newspapers on the last page?

Amazing

Dex-chan lover
@saintguardian
Thanks for the fantastic work. Permission for dice gods if it happens.

Jeez, Yumika. That's some legit sexual assault you pulled right there. Not happy with her on this one. Double standards being what they are, I imagine it's going to be handwaved / completely forgotten by next chapter. I could go on all day, but to save everyone's time, I won't.

On the other hand, I hope her newfound fame won't profoundly change her life... But who am I kidding? Of course it will, when she's considered to have outshone the world's three top supermodels.

Thanks for the update!

She really went for it. She’s getting more assertive now to get Edo in line.

Thanks for the chapter, I love how you put a wiki def of "wrinkle" 😄

Daym.... No wonder she shines like like a perfect jewel... Recharged to perfect condition.... but in reality it's a big NO... No consent is going both ways... And the hope of anonymity is gone like the dew in the hot summer sun...

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the translation as always
its gonna be a while till they got to the next stage, will they ever tho? at least portrayed in the series and not as an epilogue

Supporter
My own fingers generally unwrinkle in about an hour, and Edo's were still so in the morning. Just saying... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@saintguardian
Thansk for the chapter...even yumika can hold herself for not playing with another thing than his hand...lol i remembered the chapter with afrodisiac food it was so funny
Do you have another works (translations) ?

@saintguardian

"Please look forward to the next chapter. It should be good and expect creeper to be back."

That doesn't sound "good".

I'm not going to go into the morals of what Yumika did, but I can understand why she did it. She's thrown herself pretty blatantly at Edo several times now, but the man simply can't take a hint. She's probably extremely frustrated at this point, so she most likely channeled her inner Kouno (Page 169) and decided to take advantage of any opportunity she got.

Now before anyone reacts, I'm not condoning her actions -- I'm just stating what I think is her reasoning behind it.

By the way, thanks for the extra effort you did for this chapter! I'm partial to black-and-white pages, but this mix of color panels for, ahem, key scenes was a very nice touch.

Group Leader
Comment number: andrmnh

@Sprocket Very carefully, the mangaka is very good.

@BanditHadron It’s a very odd thing to see this done twice now and waved off as comedy. I admit it’s getting disturbing. The only way she’s going to get out of the modeling is by doing it again without Edo’s handwork. Then they will see something they may not like.

@Tbird90677 You welcome. I would think she’s being too aggressive to the point of rape because Edo said no once and was asleep when the pleasure occurred. I’m just glad she didn’t use Edo’s dick.

@andrmnh Dice gods chose you, may I use your comment?

@moel You are welcome. The translator and I do the best we can. The proofreaders make sure we keep up to that bar.

@Ren-chan You are welcome. I wanted to show that she purposely left his finger there as she slept and kept getting off on the pleasure even in her sleep.

@sinfika You are welcome. That is a very good question. My gut feeling says we might not find out until the end of this season. Not chapter or arc, this season. But it’s from what I saw and didn’t understand reading the kanji. And I only looked at the end chapters.

@Nestrac Agreed, there was no consent so it’s classified as rape.

@student4444 I don’t know, my understanding that is obscure says not until the epilogue. But I could be wrong. I only looked at the epilogue.

@Aleph0 Lol, that’s why I put that wiki there. I wanted to show that she purposely left Edo’s hands there for continuous pleasure.

@BirohVlad You are welcome. I have two hentai’s done and another in the works. I have Buttobi CPU done and working on Murabito Tensei: Saikyou no Slow Life but I only worked on that one last chapter and the upcoming chapter.

@Assam I agree, I don’t condone her actions and understand why she did it. Like my father says, “There is more than one way to skin a cat”. He’s a dog lover if you couldn’t tell. It basically means there is more than one way to do something. You are welcome for that.

Users who are viewing this thread