Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 12 Ch. 129 - Mass Media Attention

Dex-chan lover
@saintguardian
Thanks for the excellent work, always glad to see your stuff. Permission for dice gods if it happens.

Well, that's certainly a way to blow an entrance; however, I think his magic hands are about to blow all that away.

Of course he has to fall on his ass, the 4 girls before him had high-heels and didn't fall, but he do 😟😤

Damn, just finished binging this in two days. Such an underrated piece, especially for its genre. Starting it I didn't expect a "one gag" manga could last that long without being repetitively boring, but I was completely wrong. The story is fun and each arc builds toward the overraching plot. In addition, all the characters are actually well fleshed out, even the ones that looks like a typical trope character have some depth to them. They really don't make ecchi comedies like this anymore huh.

Also the 80's or 90's artstyle is amazing, I love the exagerrated reactions of the characters. Thanks @Saintguardian for translating this. Reading it in two days really showcases how much you have improved.

Dex-chan lover
Them TV folks just didn't listen; typical.

So, I've done some TV work, and that's really common; people slip and fall on set all the damn time because it's all plywood and plastic held together with bubble gum and fishing line.

Kouno's got a good nose for scents and the ability to put two and two together. Looks like her future boyfriend/husband will find it extremely difficult to hide any cheating from her.

And speaking of Kouno, I don't know whether Yumika's reaction to the reporter's prying question on Page 10 was a case of nervousness, pride, or once again channeling her inner Kouno.

By the way, Edo's really lucky YouTube didn't exist yet, or else he'd be the star of the viral video "Japanese Man Falls down the Stairs on Live TV".

Group Leader
@Assam Dice gods chose you, may I use your comment?

@Seraphus Why use bubble gum when duct tape works just as well? I am not surprised that the floor is slippery as hell.

@kinosseur The gags are changed but mostly surrounded by a perverse sense of humor and the reactions of their faces. I agree that they don’t make them like this anymore. This is why I am not surprised that this manga is already on its second “season”. You are welcome and I’m glad I’ve improved. I’m working on how well I do things with each release.

@zxdwas I preferred if he just tap-dances his way onto the stage.

@Ren-chan I would find it hard for the 3 models to fall on their asses but I expect that the girls are very dexterous when it comes to high heels. A LOT of practice to get away with it.

@Pinealoupe Yeah, I was thinking of an ape call when I saw that but I didn’t want to allude to it.

@sinfika You are welcome. It’s scary how many things vibrate.

@BanditHadron You are welcome and thank you for the comment. If only there was a way for someone to distract everyone. Maybe have Edo do a magic trick and pull a vibrator out from under his sleeve.

@Tbird90677 The question I have is, will that give him a lot more fans or death threats?

@KrispyFry15 Oh no is an understatement. With a secret coming out on live TV, you might as well have armed guards or pray for a world-ending threat to appear.

@saintguardian Yes they have a lot of practice in high heels, but Edo should also have a lot of practice in normal shoes! There is no reason for him to slip on an imaginary banana peel 😂

Users who are viewing this thread