Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 13 Ch. 131 - Beguiled

Dex-chan lover
@saintguardian
Thanks for the excellent work, as always - I somehow missed the last chapter! Permission for dice gods if it happens.

Damn, this photographer creep is working on my last nerve... He's VERY close to getting an axe right to the sternum...

Also, I've tried reposting this comment several times now. The site's being quite wonky again.

So, we have Edo, the genius of the "touch"
Freaking bastard, the genuis of the "sight"

So, will we have 5 genius for the 5 senses?
Like a perfumer for the smell, a cook for the tast and a musician for the hearing?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter, much appreciated and great work as always. I absolutely agree with what you said in the credits page - absolutely hate this character and this creepy bastard is quite an example of what a "corrupted" edo might be.

Now to pray that this comment actually posts because the site is still completely fucky.

Sometimes, I hate it when my guesses turn out to be right.

So... now that Mr. Sleaze managed to get himself designated as Pixy's "official" photographer, it looks like he's going to have a lot of opportunities to pester Yumika for a nude photo session.

And given Yumika's attempts at striking cheesecake poses in the bath, it looks like she's actually considering doing it.

I'm guessing that Mr. Sleaze will manage to get his way in the end by getting Kouno interested in posing -- which will in turn make Yumika insist that she be the model instead of her "rival". That, or Edo does something absolutely stupid and thoughtless, which pisses Yumika off so much that she agrees to become Mr. Sleaze's nude model.

Once again, I really hope I'm wrong.

Group Leader
@iceaco Just like all mangaka. :p

@BanditHadron Sorry we missed you. No surprised since Mangadex has been difficult in staying online. I’m hoping he would get the axe figuratively.

@Pinealoupe I sure hope not, I’m hoping that since she got touched by Edo.

@Ren-chan I’m really hoping we get all 5 senses. Would be interesting to see what we get for each sense.

@zxdwas But wait, there’s more!

@sinfika Thank you for commenting. Shows how much of a lousy lover he is, doesn’t it?

@Narf Dice gods chose you, may I use your comment?

@SunSun I just hope that is as far as it goes.

@Assam Thing is, they can always find another agency. There are always more companies offering the same thing. It’s if they want to blacklist a good photographer. We shall see how he acts around the professional models. Cheesecake poses? What’s that? I think it might be all three at once. This is a comedy manga.

Dex-chan lover
@saintguardian
Of course you may use my comment.

Also, "cheesecake": Used to describe (generally female) imagery that's suggestive, but in a PG-13 sense rather than an R or above sense. (shamelessly copied from Urban Dictionary). So basically, just ecchi stuff, but usually no nips or crotch details.

Group Leader
@Ren-chan Would give way to the Ultimate Chef.

@Narf Thank you for that. I always picture cheesecake as a curvy woman that scrunched herself up to look like a big tub of cheese. But that's what my mind linked together and I am very wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread