Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 232 - Individual Evenings

Contributor
@fireproofemu
@Nihilist1

JB announced they’re disbanding. They have a history of sniping releases, translating Shonen Jump titles after MangaPlus, and getting a bunch of translation groups to leave MangaDex under the false pretense of Holo wanting the site to go legit (all just so they can get more Patreon bucks), so yeah don’t mourn them.

Hell, even after shutting down their site and removing all chapter translations, they asked aggregate sites and MangaDex not to reupload them.

How the hell the gyiru is thinking she can win , I mean look at the name of the Manga you useless vixen.😡

Dex-chan lover
We were blessed by our goddess gorgeous openings. Lets pray, folks, for this was good day today.

@jazz9 and that's the reason why Fujishiro is more interested in Shindou to begin with.

Thanks #Dropout for the update. I'd wish all were as fast as this one, but I understand that sometimes there's a lot of work to do.

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy hold up, for reals!? They also said they can’t reupload any chapters (old and new ones)? Why though? Aren’t they leaving anyways? Also, if someone were to upload them, can they get into trouble?

@Legend13 not really, it's an honour thing from a group that some people don't regard all that highly so it is very unlikely to work. (That and most aggregate sites do their thing without a single shit given about what someone has to say).

Aggregator gang
@xyzzy It wasn't false, just also not something to be alarmed about. Mangadex does want to go legit.

Dex-chan lover
My dude Ryou is barely showing any emotion but you can feel the agonizing pain he's feeling, why he gotta suffer like this T_T.

Double-page supporter
to be fair, he didn't deserve her. just following her and simping like that with no personality of your own. of course she will gravitate towards a man like shidou who has drive towards something. he saved and protected her heart from villains that sought to crush it. of course she has fallen for him.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
The best part of this comedy manga are the translation notes at the end, i love you #Dropout.

Mangadex does want to go legit.
Weren't those just the personal thoughts of Holo? As a single person, not representing the entirety of the MangaDex staff?

Dex-chan lover
The MC couple doing some cute blue balling again and the side character couple getting cucked can’t wait for this arc to end

Dex-chan lover
Just a bit of advice for the Gyaru's childhood friend (My apologies for NOT remembering your names): Woman will chase men who are chasing their dream. If you don't have a dream, other than making her happy, you should get one. Work towards that, don't focus on her, chase your passion, and she may want to be in your life. I've seen it too many times.

Also, for the gyaru friend: Listen, I like you ... but you need to step off. On one hand, I appreciate that you are forcing the relationship between Manabu and Megumi to progress. On the OTHER hand, the man is taken. Hands off, LOL. Megumi will BREAK you.

Users who are viewing this thread