Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 232 - Individual Evenings

I guess it's going to take him finding out that the encouragement he got was not by his crush, but by amano. I hope the revelation won't be to brutal, but a short pain.might be the best.

Dex-chan lover
Y'know, say what you want, but it's nice to see Manabu interacting with someone other than Amano. He seems like he'd be a pleasant guy to hang with.

Ahhh I can relate too ryou chin how hurts one-sided love is

Lol for real?! is this dude really crying over his friend zone status 🤣. i get you really like her but she dont fuck with you like that.
Just stay in the childhood friend zone and move on bro, if it's meant to be you'll hook up later down the line.

I know being friend zoned can suck, but I think he's taking it a little too hard.

Dex-chan lover
poor ryouchin, he's shouldering all the crap in silence all the while yukkii is completely oblivious and he's still there all the time, press F for him

Dex-chan lover
I liked JB when they were really active (before mangaplus, they had the much better jump translations than mangastream did) but yeah the "do not upload our series anywhere even though we're dead and won't host them anymore" is actually fucking gross lol. Fuck jaiminisbox.

Users who are viewing this thread