Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 232 - Individual Evenings

Dex-chan lover
dude needs to put some distance between him and her. she's obviously taking him for granted or actively doesn't care about his feelings.

Dex-chan lover
I really don't want her to end with her childhood friend. Dude has no personality and no real interest outside of her, plus after all this time she's still not interested in her.

status-quo-san deserves it

You know, in real life, when people get dumped by the guy/girl they thought were the one they glow up. What i'm saying is, i hope ryouchin turns into a giga chad millionaire.

Dex-chan lover
Ryou needs to walk away and not look back. Yukki can stay on her sinking ship alone.

Ryou looks like that hippy everyone looks at as a friend, the typa a dude to get any girl he wants just because of no reason therefore i suggest he leaves her, she does not deserve such a gigachad

Dex-chan lover
I swear if all this gyaru arc ends with only the side characters having progress im gonna riot xDDD

JB?
oh jaiminis box...
well, it was to be expected with the mainstream manga that they where doing...

Dex-chan lover
So he realize that he fucked up, but what he needs to realize is that she is not worth the hassle.

Dex-chan lover
people here with the nuclear cope
face it, Ryou isn't a gigachad, he is a big ol simp, and i stand by that.

Man I really wish gyaru girl would win, things have been dragged so long I started to get sick of Megumi and her antics. Gyaru girl just better than Megumi at this point, even though I want this main couple to end so much.

Aggregator gang
Ryou definitely needs to take some space and go his own way for a while. Make her see she's taken him for granted. With how she kept covering his eyes earlier...I'm sure there's something there...she's just not aware of it. Some space and time apart from him might make the Gyaru realize it.

Dex-chan lover
@Grumpyfelo Apparently, their site says it's just because they're all getting too busy with real jobs and shit. Regardless, I'm currently anticipating some possible stupid drama involving them in a few months or so, since they're going to keep their discord and such going.
2.4 A group that is locked, has missing chapters, and has had no new releases on MangaDex or any websites affiliated with that group for a period of 6 months is eligible by the request of any user to become marked as inactive.
2.4.1 Upon receiving an inactivation request, MangaDex staff will attempt to contact and notify the group.
2.4.1.1 It is possible for the notified group to request becoming exempt from being marked as inactive [for a period of up to 2 months].
2.4.1.2 If the group is not exempted, it will be marked as inactive after 2 weeks from the initial notification.

2.4.2 An inactive group will have all of its upload restrictions lifted and its leader and members will no longer have automatic editing and deleting permissions to the chapters associated with the group.
I can practically feel the internet slap fight over this coming. People who hated JB and want to fuck with them, people who liked JB and want to support them even now, random people who just want chapter gaps in series filled in so they don't have to read on more than one site. Probably gonna be a mess.

Users who are viewing this thread