Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 233 - Our Future Together

Double-page supporter
@Lefuz well lets use our common sense here friend, it was updated on the front page. I then go to check it out only to be left disappointed with a generic rom com with slow progression.

Dex-chan lover
I am from a country where you enter university for a specific defined career. You enter to graduate in law, medicine, engineering, physics, fashion, gastronomy, etc. In those countries where you enter without choosing a career, what happens if for example everyone chooses the same career after basic education? Will everyone have the right to study?

Dex-chan lover
I'd still 100% rather see him with the gyaru TBH. First girl wins it in the end though, that's just how it is.

I need Truck-Sama to appear and finally fix this manga. Get this gyaru whore out of here.

Double-page supporter
Okay, Fujishiro is certainly growing on me, she's really sweet, and who doesn't like smart girls? But I still like Megumi a little bit better.

Also, I really have to commend the artist for their taste in underwear, those sets on the early pages were fabulous.

Double-page supporter
People really though the mc was gonna be ntr turns outs its the fmc whose about to ntr love to see it.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga, for a long time has been going in circles. It switched away from the whole reason I started this manga, the "full of openings". Both Shindou and Megumi are trying too hard on imagining going to the same uni as somebody else, be Megumi x Shindou or Fujishiro x Shindou. Fujishiro doesn't annoy me per say, but the way she's incorporated makes this manga speed up the endless spiral. That, and due to the fact that she was used to make him steer away from Megumi. At least adding her lightened the quirkiness of Shindou towards Megumi, which I thought was too much before her appearance. If you're asking me, this manga has already had a ton of opportunities to have a conclusion.

Dex-chan lover
UGHHHHHH The sufferingggggggggggg whyyyyyy

I getting Vietnam flashbacks of when I started liking this girl who was single at the time, but later found out she had been seeing someone who she was friends with longer than me. I mean good for her, but damn it, I wish she had told me that she was interested in someone else. Yeah it will hurt to be told that she's interested in someone else, but it hurts way more to invest time in someone who has no interest in you.

@KriegGuardsman
No I think its like this, each university has courses, each course has a requirement for you to take a certain type pf national exam, in our case science(2nd field) or humanities(3rd field). I would like to see some exam papers from japan science field.
>muh gyaru is a science type
>the nerd mc is a humanities pussy

Bro I think the author wants this to go on during their college years too 😱

This manga is getting nowhere fast

Dex-chan lover
I'm rooting for the Tokyo U girl only because I know it's impossible for her to win since Megumi's got her name on the title.

Users who are viewing this thread