Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 235 - Ryouta's Determination

Dex-chan lover
I can at least give homeboy here props for a better cut, looks better on him

Dex-chan lover
Eyyy, that's the way to go. Don't aim for her - aim higher, for yourself. Now he's not following behind, he's aiming to stand at equal grounds. I'm starting to get into this arc.

Dex-chan lover
@rhino36
"Challenge" is misspelled ("challege") on page 2, panel 1.
"Shindou-kun" misspelled ("Shinodu-kun") on page 7, panel 2.

Contributor
2ntr.png

Fed-Kun's army
That's what im talking about, kill her with success. only way she'll stop looking down on you is when you carve your own path.

Finally, he became a character that isn't a little shit. Adding the two gave the manga a fresh new feeling but he was mucking it all up with his "why not me?" thing, or whatever you want to call it. He was a seriously frustrating character until this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe Ryouta was the MC all along

Honestly I like how he hasn't given up yet, I mean if it were me, I'd have moved on because I wouldn't want to hurt myself trying,
but I can respect a guy who knows that he might not get with her yet will still do his best to get a chance.
As long as he focuses on himself first rather than trying to be that guy who simps for whatever the girl wants, I'm totally for.

Dex-chan lover
At least he's expressing his yandere tendencies in productive ways instead of going stabby-stabby.

Users who are viewing this thread