Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 235 - Ryouta's Determination

Dex-chan lover
Dude's got guts. I respect that. Regardless if he wins or not, he's got that gusto

Dex-chan lover
man’s gonna try his hardest to become a simp, lmao. jokes aside I feel like she’s gonna start seeing mishima in a new light and start to fall in love with him by the end of the arc, judging from her reaction in the last page. like he’s always clingy and a “lame” guy to her, but he suddenly started to change, will make her realize that’s he not that bad and stuff

Dex-chan lover
Please tell me we aren't going to have 50 chapters of development for this guy.

Dex-chan lover
@Lex79 The only way the development makes sense is that hopefully it wakes the MC up to the fact that he's just as much of a sad sack with the way he's trying to get into Tokyo-U for a girl for the same sad reason. I'm hoping Ryouta falls on his face, looks like a moron, and it makes the MC reevaluate his own actions of obsessing and putting that other girl on a pedestal. Both of them have VERY unhealthy views towards women, and hopefully the MC can see how bad it is by seeing it in action in another person.

But given how this author has done things so far, my guess is that somehow being even more of a creepy stalker with nothing going for him except proximity will somehow work out for Ryouta, which is a terrible message to send to young men. But it's just a dumb fanservice manga so it's not like I should expect more.

It's good that he started aiming for something. But damn i liked that ponytail.

Dex-chan lover
Cuckboy hair actually looking good on that last panel

@Zanderdom isn’t he at this point because he didn’t had guts tho ?

Why do you go to lengths for someone who likes someone else? Am I the only one who thinks that this is wrong?

He knows how to support someone (earring) and definitely has more confidence than the average MC, so why go to these lengths man? These kind of relationships dont last long so save yourself the trouble and aim for someone who's worthy of your affection.

Contributor
He just got more character progress in one chapter than manabu in 235.

Also, he look better with short hair, his ponytail wasn't really good on him.

And Fuck that teacher.
I really hate people like her who put a student in shame in front of everyone, the poor student feel like she/he is complete trash.
At least talk to him/her alone if you're not a complete waste of a teacher.

Supporter
fkn finally. he's stopped following her and decided to forge his own path, to an extent.

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall it's sad how true that is. If anything, Manabu has lost development over these 235 chapters!

Anyone remember Tokyo-U chick? From the other school? Yeah, neither does the author.

Welp he give up his own target college just for a girl..
Damn what a crazy thing to do..well simp boy is trying his best anyway

Dex-chan lover
Its not perfect but its a start he's had more growth than Shindou and his brainless childhood friend had in years.

Dex-chan lover
@Ultenth the fact that the gyaru likes Manabu and doesn't know he is doing everything in order to follow his crush it's the most ironic thing in this manga.
Anyway, when these two new characters were introduced I thought they were meant to quickly become a couple and that would have made Manabu reflecting on his relationship with his own childhood friend. Sadly now I think they are only here to prolong the story for another 100 chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread