Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 235 - Ryouta's Determination

Dex-chan lover
What a beta cuck stage 5 clinger.

The fact that he thinks becoming in more obsessed and creepy stalkery with her is somehow a healthy change tells you all you need to know about this guy. Any other manga and this guy would end up wearing her skin eventually.

Dex-chan lover
"I just followed her my whole life so now I'm gonna take action and...aim for the same college as her"
😃

Dex-chan lover
Change his dream school just because he can become more creepy and obsessed with his crush?
You do school for yourself or your crush?
What's wrong with you?

Dex-chan lover
I expect a written apology from the author for forcing a (ex) ponytail chapter upon us

Dex-chan lover
Random commenter: "Simp, cuck, beta, etc etc."

If we're playing the word-salad game I've got one. Incel. Take that how you will.

Dex-chan lover
@PrivatePublic

Good call, I guess he qualifies as an Incel as well given his stalkery clingy behavior, where he creeps on her and the guy she likes, and instead of just talking to her about it decides that it's somehow healthy for him to become even more of a creepy stalker.

Oh, wait, were you actually defending him? You actually think that what he's doing is actually a healthy way to treat a potential partner with respect and agency? You sound like a real "Nice Guy".

I don't get the salt towards Ryouta. Let the man be in peace smh. Good to see the author has a nice plan for him.

Somehow, I see him in a better light now?
He's putting effort in trying to get his girl, he's not willing to give up and just let it be like how other manga's side characters would.
Cuz if you're with someone for a long time, like per se a childhood friend, one way or another you would develop feelings for him/her (with affections varying between best friends and crush of course). As I said, he has the determination to not give up even when the signs are quite obvious and strive to change it.

I don't know about you guys, but he's doing something that I can't do; which is studying hard for college while also trying to get his girl cuz feck me college is really hard.

Users who are viewing this thread