Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 245 - Their Encouragements

Fed-Kun's army
To be honest I also shat myself when I saw his grades but then I saw his percentile and realized, it's not that he's shit or bad at studying or just pure fucking dumb, it's just that there's atleast like more than a dozen people who scored better than him which basically fucked his grades.
Plus we don't know how much marks he got from his individual subjects or his total subjects so in the end of the day it could also be that he was just 10 marks away from being on the same score level as someone who got an A but the sheer amount of people who were closer to getting an A (that is less than 10 marks away from getting marks enough to get an A) were so much that his percentile just dropped like shit.

This is why whenever you give mock tests you should be given your answer sheet or atleast the marks so you can check where exactly you are weak so you can work harder on that because judging by what he got he does not know jackshit about where his marks dropped and will have to basically focus on everything and study like a madman instead of focusing on his weaknesses because he doesn't know his weaknesses.

Also another thing could be that we see our dude doing hard work all the time, but usually thats not enough, whats not important isn't hard work but smart work you need to study in a smart way with a plan and not just constantly walk yourself in the head with your books for the whole day which we usually see him do.

Double-page supporter
What's this? A decent chapter? Where is my butt snapshot from below goddammit.

for someone who studied in every chapter his grade is pretty bad lmao

For people saying that his C is based on the percentile, remember that Fujishiro has an A with 80% to be accepted and she's approximately at the 75th percentile. For him to be a C, he has to be significantly lower. Yes there are other hard working and smart people out there taking these tests, but not everyone is like that. They take cram school but don't study as much as he does most likely. His hobby is studying and he's still somehow absolutely in the middle of the pack.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't get it. Is Shindou a bad test taker, or he is just really bad at studying? Since this manga started, he has been studying "hard", but he has shown literally 0 results. Since this manga started I haven't seen a single good result from him. Amano at least has actually done something, but Shindou? Nothing, honestly. I just find it really disappointing that his efforts has amounted to this. If he was really studying hard, would be seeing results by now. Maybe not an A, but cmon, at least a B, which will make him in a higher percentile. And if the excuse is because Amano, then my dude, either get some pron and relief some sexual frustration, or just freaking confess if you really like Amano. I just find it really disappointing there is pretty much no progress at all since chapter 1, like AT ALL. We have seen more character development in the gyaru's friend than the main cast combined. I guess I just have to face the fact that this manga is just to show fan service and that is it. There is no story, and even if it ends, I doubt we will get any conclusion.

MD@Home
What an idiotic system, to adjust "grades" by class performance. Either you got the solutions right or you didn't, what's there to fuck about with numbers??

@AnnaPlayer there's no difference here. If you do something for long enough then you should become good enough at it that it's second nature to you. If he's only in the third tier percentile after studying this much then he's actually stupid.

What the actual fuck is the author doing. He is literally portraying Manabu as a loser that's going to be left behind since he can't reach his goal no matter how hard he tries, meanwhile Amano's just going towards her dream without problems. Now, I don't know what is the author's goal, but if he pulls something like "Manabu doesn't get in Tokyo U but Amano does through recommendation" just for shots and giggles I'm going to drop this. And I've been following this since chapter 10 came out.

Dex-chan lover
In one hand, I understand people who studies a lot but still can't get the best grades, like they will solve 100 exercises in their home, but the moment you change just a little bit of the exercice on the exam they get totally lost. the problem with them is that they memorize the solution of the exercices without much understanding it.
in the other hand, I dont see how shindou can do any better. even if he only memorizes the solution of the exercices, when you see that he studies 24/7 he should at least get a B or an A . maybe shindo is an example of "you can't teach a fish to climb a tree" . maybe his true calling is somewhere else, not math and physics or whatever subject he's failing at in that mock xam.

Fed-Kun's army
I almost want Fujishiro to replace Megumi, but this would feel so awkward without her. She was the character this needed to get back to being more readable than it turned into. I find her a more enjoyable character in almost every way. Ever since Fujishiro was added to this mango, Megumi's derpiness started to get a tad stale for me. Not enough for me to get pissed about it though. Her arc had a rough patch (the selfish childhood friend who appeared to have a NTR fetish and acted like a stalker) in it at the beginning but it turned out good. Wasn't the greatest thing how it ended, but it was necessary for her to progress with her mom. Honestly, she is probably the only reason I still am motivated to read this; at least for the story part.

Hmm..... some people will just hit a wall in life and won't be able to jump over it... no matter how hard they try. Hopefully that isn't the case here. Meh.... I'm in it until the end no matter how it turns out. I'm way too invested in this to drop it at any point lol.

Dex-chan lover
So now Fujishiro is becoming a straight-up Mary Sue. Both Makishima and Shindou seem to spend every hour they can studying, meanwhile this piece of shit somehow finds the time for gyaru fashion, obsessing over Shindou, being a catty bitch, all of that on top of being in the top brass in their cram school. She could actually be just a natural-born genius who studies way faster than the others, but what's the point of her character then ? The forgotten Misawa was already a genius-type Shindou thrived after, without being a creepy bitch who just won't take "no" for an answer and a huge hypocrite who'll complain about Makishima acting the same way towards her.

Users who are viewing this thread