Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 247 - Helpful ♪

Dex-chan lover
2fb.jpg

Dex-chan lover
He's going flunk his exams when all his algebra comes out T+A=Megumi

Fed-Kun's army
i won't even complain about lack of developement because that's not the point of it but seriously, it's impressive that they managed to make so many chapters of it, like this has been dragging out for so long without much development!!!!!
TBH, I think author knows only about fanservice and if u took out it, it would probably go down to like 70 chapters or something lol.
THIS MANGA IS BECOMING "ONE PIECE" OF "ROMCOM".

Dex-chan lover
this is a manga version of a soap opera basically

and i wouldn't have it any other way

Fed-Kun's army
I'd like a chapter where the author is honest, and we see Manabu furiously fap to exhaustion to Megumi

Dex-chan lover
About the joke spanning the bottom of page 7 and the top of page 8... it made perfect sense with Japanese grammar, but given how awkward it sounds in English, it might've been better to translate the start of that joke as "about the dresser's..." instead of "in the dresser's...", so it matches a sentence that might've made sense in English while still being ambiguous enough that Manabu could've opened it by accident.

But anyway, thanks for the translation!

@wezzy

this is a manga version of a soap opera basically

That's why people shouldn't really read this for the story anymore. It strayed too far to be able to take it seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread