Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 252 - The Two In The Rain

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Holy shit that was fast! Thanks for the chapter Dropout!

OMG I really missed having Mizawa in the series!

Dex-chan lover
tbf we don't actually get to see the face shes making, just blank and glasses, so hopefully it wasn't some super depressing thing that'll cement her as a rival for another XX chapters

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion The thing about that is with Mikawa, you could probably count on 1 hand the amount of times Shindou has actually interacted with her. Like I barely even remember the last time she showed up in this manga.

Dex-chan lover
You're surprised that a final year student will only study day in day out?
Welcome to east asia.

Banned
Too much effort to get into uni... I didn't even get in a review center, and I still passed.

Double-page supporter
This is the problem with naming a series after a love interest character. No matter how much better Yukki is compared to Megumi, she will never be the one in the end.

Fed-Kun's army
Yukki and Megumi, the fight begins, but what if mikawa decides she wants some of maa-kun, just saying i don't think this series will end at graduation

still on my word that if by some freak chance that shindou's ended up with fujishiro, amano can't blame anyone but herself for not making a move despite being aware of her feeling.but we know it won't ever happen, since manabu clearly starting to be aware of his feeling as well and it'll always be amano's W since it's in the title.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, Indian here, I've spent over 10 hours at Cram/Coaching classes a day multiple times.

Double-page supporter
You know what is more fucked up?? Staying at that hour just for the gossip

Dex-chan lover
I can only say I'm so glad I never had to go to cram school in my life.
Regarding the chapter, the gyaru has 0 chances and she's not even aware that technically Manabu's love interest isn't even Megumi but another girl (assuming author remembers that). She just has to give up, but I don't expect that to happen before chapter 300.

It’s hard to hate Yukki as she’s more than a gal. I’m rooting for Amano but she needs to take action or I can’t blame Yukki for winning

Dex-chan lover
Manabu left Yukki to chase after Amano in the rain. Sorry Yukki but the man’s route is set in stone.

Users who are viewing this thread