Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 255 - The "M" On The Eraser

Dex-chan lover
Mikawa-san be like:

5b0.gif

What shit will the author pull to go another 100 chapters without progress, or does this mean they're finally sick of this and going to end it.

I could only wish after this long they'd just let them get together and then NOT end the series but continue on with their relationship developing, but it seems romcoms only work before the relationship starts or after it has already started. Hell the ones that cover both then to be separated into two separate prequel/sequel parts. What even is with that?

Dex-chan lover
@Miriable Really? Because to me it felt like they were barely acquaintances, she kept cutting him off and talking about her own shit, even surprising him by doing so multiple times.

Dex-chan lover
Okay that solves one plot point. Now all we need is for him to reject the gyaru, the gyaru to end up with the childhood friend, the realization of his feelings, the confession and the end. So my guess is about another billion chapters? I'm pretty sure half life 3 will be out before that 😂.

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F Yeah, it was around 135-136 at the end of the school trip. Manabu even acknowledges that their relationship could/would change in the future.

Gotta say that I don't get where folks are still running with the misconception that Manabu had any sort of romantic feelings for Mikawa when it's been shown to have never been the case.

Dex-chan lover
THERE YOU GO SHINDOU. GET YOUR ASS INTO DOGEZA AND BEG MERCY BEFORE AMANO'S AMANOS. THEN CONFESS AND DATE AND GET MARRIED AND MAKE BABIES.

Dex-chan lover
This girl is wild. It’s like she came in with a giant hammer and shattered Shindou’s mind

Fed-Kun's army
This man simped for a girl for 255 chapters only to get BTFO. I'm so glad. Go to amano you stupid fuck!

Users who are viewing this thread