Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 255 - The "M" On The Eraser

Fed-Kun's army
took you long enough but honestly I'm not here for the plot, I'm here for the PLOT

Dex-chan lover
Good, now that Mikawa-san's out of the way, our boy can focus on getting together with the best girl... by which, of course, I mean Fujishiro-san.

Fed-Kun's army
Now dude reflects on the emptiness of his own character, just blindly following the wrong idea all along and not paying attention to his surroundings
WTF are you gonna do now Maa-kun ? Realize you don't even give a shit about Tokyo U ? Realize the girl you idolized is kinda out of reach and living her own thing while you blindly followed her like a sheep without having any kind of interraction with her ?
I hope Megumi isn't going to suffer from your foolishness

Also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoYZf-lBF_U
Mobb Deep - Shook Ones, Pt. II

Dex-chan lover
Excellent wrecking ball reveal. Fuck Shindou and his maniac obsession, like @Jojeke said it,
His grand master plan is to confess to her after being accepted into Tokyo U because that means he's "good enough for her". It's a completely bonkers incel level plan where he sees his effort as payment to get her.
Just imagine the lethal levels of cringe Mikawa must have felt when this idiot she just kinda knew straight up confessed he's been obsessed with her for years and hoping to meet up with her in Toudai. Goddamn I get why she ran out of the room changing subject.

Dex-chan lover
I might have yelled “FUCKING FINALLY AFTER 255 CHAPTERS!”

Excellent wrecking ball reveal infuckingdeed

Dex-chan lover
That moment when you just realize you've been wrong almost your whole life.

VYqc9fF.jpg

Given how they speak to each other, it was wildly dumb to think she wrote that.
The only real person close to you has always been Megumi.

Dex-chan lover
@Eliminateur
This is the one with our two ridiculously huge shortstacks and their super jester turned sage, Dylan. o/

There ya go: https://mangadex.org/title/37909/asobinin-wa-kenja-ni-tenshoku-dekiru-tte-shittemashita-yuusha-party-o-tsuihou-sareta-lv-99

Users who are viewing this thread