Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 255 - The "M" On The Eraser

bugmenot2 That was hilarious. If I was him I would jump off the roof that crash was so hard. Fuuuuuuuuk Tokyo U!!

I mean she deflected that comments about Tokyo U and the Erase like she was the shields on the Starship Enterprise. He's like 'I'm finally gonna see the planet captain!' and just dies before even reaching the surface. It would be funny if she just straight failed and just didn't wanna say anything and he was working his ass off.

What would have been worse is if she was wearing a wedding ring. That would have crushed him like a ship in the Marianas trench.

Supporter
Chekov's gun more like Chekov's cannon

also, wow, dropping the Mikawa overseas and eraser in one chapter, this manga's equivalent of going from couch potato to the olympics

Dex-chan lover
Stop staring at that one tree of the forest, stupid boy......

The moment I saw the chapter name, I immediately thought to myself how this would go down.

I WAS RIGHT ON EVERY POINT NEKOGUCHI PLEASE I LOVE THE FANSERVICE BUT HOLY FUCK MY COCK IS TIRED OF YOUR BULLSHIT.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, it's time to recompile your entire world view of the last what, three, five years, MA boi :DDD

If the author pulls out some bullshit like "Now manabu won't go to Tokyo U" or "He fails to get in" I'm dropping this.

Arumir, but i think manabu might fail his first choice so that he can go to megumi's. Fill me in, i think megumi's choice of school is different through referral/recommendation right?

It's amazing how the manga took like 200 chapters to actually have some semblance of plot. But hey, at least it's good.

Dex-chan lover
ok can someone refresh me? im trying to remember that chapter when he went :
''Lets just stay as friends, i dont want this relationship to change''
i think it was around ch 135?, welp either way its been a while...

Users who are viewing this thread