Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 255 - The "M" On The Eraser

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit, he actually used the eraser plot device
I'm glad were getting this Mikawa character out of here, not that I didn't like her
I just felt she really didn't add anything to the story besides having a "goal" for studying since she wasn't brought up almost at all
At least now he knows who's been backing him up.

You know what author has cucked us for 200+ chapters I hope next chapter Manabu gets hit by a truck and isekaied so we never see the end. It would be an unexpected ending but a hell of a lot better than another 200+ chaps of slow progress.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking finally!!!!!!!!!!! Misawa-san good job!!!! Thank you for progressing the stupid story.!!!

Dex-chan lover
852590d3e75be438ec59a9e1caea73f9.jpg

Maa-kun is confused
It's your oportunity, Megumi!

Double-page supporter
Eraser trope is in top 10 for worst anime tropes. How can you run that storyline with a straight face

Supporter
He might finally realize that he probably shouldn’t pine after a girl he hardly knew from 5? years ago! What an idiot! I’m glad shes leaving the narrative because if we’re going to have “love rivals” they should at least be actual rivals not idealized gods in human skin.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, I think it's just me but I liked the "no progress", I dont want the story to end, maybe Im the strange here...

Dex-chan lover
Imagine bringing back a pseudo love interest (and thats being generous) , do a 180 on Manabu's goal and Resolve a conflict that long since overdue and have her peace out.

You werent much Mikawa, but damn was this the best chapter that you stared in

Users who are viewing this thread