Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 14 Ch. 134 - School trip arc Part 6: How could I...

Dex-chan lover
Nope too late author-san!
I'm already ready for the charlie bravo. You can't bravo my charlie if I bravo'd my own charlie ahead of time.
Bring it on!

Fed-Kun's army
How is this one gonna blow up on them? People in the bushes? Inappropriate opening ruining his timing? Something coming out of the ocean?

Dex-chan lover
Oh well, I'm pretty sure we will get Nisekoi'd in the next chapter, but this arc was still fun as hell

Dex-chan lover
It's NOT going to happen! Not with my generation, no no no! When I have kids maybe but now? Mmm mmm!

Dex-chan lover
If the author backs out, every NTR doujin is now canon.

Dex-chan lover
if it aint happening now it aint happening ever. fuck this shit to the ground if author pulls out

Fed-Kun's army
so the real question is who's gonna cockblock? maybe a seagull or a pelican...

Dex-chan lover
Buncha jaded RomCom readers in here just bracing for the inevitable ass pull lol

@cillbosby Dear god no, not again. Can it just for once turn into a cute dating romcom naturally? For bloody once, please. PLEASE.

Group Leader
bALJrzi.png

is it finally time? or is this manga gunning to have more fake-out moments than Kaiji season 2?

Fed-Kun's army
> inb4
4P8wxR7.png

If you do this Nekoguchi, I will make it my life's work to hunt you down and tear out your throat.

I can't allow myself to hope, its too much. Author has to milk his manga for all its worth

Users who are viewing this thread