Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 16 Ch. 150 - Surprising

jak

Contributor
Man, it's been awhile. I could have sworn that the other girl was already in college. So does he like her?

Any progress? Put this on-hold 15 chaps back, wondering if it's worth coming back to yet.

Double-page supporter
Lists of infinite things
Numbers: IrrationalNumbers, Decimals, etc
The Universe
Your mother's weight on the scale
Human Stupidity
This fucking manga

I am convinced, He doesn't deserve her. He doesn't lift enough weights for that fat ass, how is Amano gonna feel when he tries to pick her up? He gon break

people like to dump on this manga for having no progress but the school trip was pretty significant and that was barely 15 chapters ago. And now it looks like things might come to a head with his oneitis. Give my thicc queen some time

Dex-chan lover
people like to dump on this manga for having no progress but the school trip was pretty significant and that was barely 15 chapters ago. And now it looks like things might come to a head with his oneitis. Give my thicc queen some time

To begin with, it has the slice of life tag for a reason, y'know? A lot of them even know this is exactly how this series is going to be, but are complaining the entire way through anyway. More than one way to enjoy things, if theirs is feeling blueballed by lack of story progression in something that was implicitly designed to take forever then mazel tov I guess.

Fed-Kun's army
Manabu passed out from getting his nuts crushed by those buns of steel, lol.

Dex-chan lover
So the punchline of the high school meta arc is going to be that Mikawa is going to attend Harvard and so Manabu and Megumi will end up going to Tokyo together and the manga will just continue without them going out until they are like 4th years in university? :p

I want to know, since this is pretty common in mangas and anime. Are the trains in Tokyo really that crowded?

@PenguinSans They have people pushing them inside so they can fit more. Literally like a pack of sardines, all packed against each other. Look "Tokyo rush hour" videos, seems awful.

Users who are viewing this thread