Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 20 Ch. 197 - Coat

Dex-chan lover
What am I looking at?

Dat waist to hip ratio?

Her shorts have pockets?

The pockets are poking out from under the shorts?

The belt is actually drawn as a separate layer from her shorts and also separate from the belt loops?

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the updates, happy early holiday for the team.

Dex-chan lover
Author teasing progress for 6 chapters and in the end it doesn't even matter…

I can't be too mad at that last chapter though because short coats that are still just long enough to completely hide the skirt and leave the illusion she doesn't have anything underneath is a huge turn-on of mine. Well, except for the part where she didn't do it to tease but did it by mistake. IRL that would be a huge turn-off, because that pretty much guarantees she is legally retarded. And then she can't consent so that'd be statutory rape.

Dex-chan lover
This manga really brings out the worst in readers. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

@SunSun Her turtleneck doesn't have legs. It's like a leotard turtleneck or something. You can see it come up really high on her hips above her jorts.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter rush.

Man, this girl is thicker than the thickest milkshake...

Fed-Kun's army
Whoah, English scans caught up all at once. I don't have to read this manga in Spanish anymore. Although I had already gotten used to it.

Dex-chan lover
Whew, holy shit shes getting thick. I know its mostly muscle but damn whew

Supporter
For all the "welp, no progress" folks, note that Manabu doesn't lose his shit when he realizes what's happening here and Amano doesn't beat him in a coma when SHE figures it out. They're maturing. Frustratingly slowly, but it's happening.

Users who are viewing this thread