Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 22 Ch. 210 - At A Time Like This...

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, I'd hate to see his life insurance costs with how close to death he is all the time.

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Manabu, this is what happens when you devote your entire life to studies.

Eat healthy, get some excercises, remember to have breaks.

I wonder what she was trying to say...

HMMM I DO INDEED WONDER WHAT THE HALF NAKED GIRL WHO WAS CRYING AT THE FACT SHE MIGHT LOSE YOU WOULD POSSIBLY SAY

Fed-Kun's army
“I wonder why my drop-dead gorgeous childhood friend stripped down to her underwear to warm me up via cuddling, cried when she thought I was going to die in her arms and said ‘she had so much more to tell me‘? Weird!”

You can connect the dots Maa-kun I believe in u

Contributor
I'm not sure how that outfit on the color page comes off, but I'm willing to learn.

Double-page supporter
it's not like i hate this dude, but i'd really like for him to stop making her do all the work in this so called relationship.

Power Uploader
Oh yeah, forgot to mention. There's a little cameo in of the pages. Can you find it?

Dex-chan lover
Now I see why Manabu is ALWAYS STUDYING ... He's Dumb as GRITS. He's dumb like Mackrel (and by extension corned beef) ... only they would lock themselves in a can and put the key on the outside. There is Dense, then there is Black Hole ... and finally, there is Manabu. ... I'm still Jelly though LOL.

Aggregator gang
@rhino36 Doraemon on page 3?

Manabu is near death because of his luck. The amount of bad luck must be on par with the good luck he'll have when they get to be a couple. It's the first law of equivalent exchange.

Aggregator gang
I find it kind of funny that despite Manabu being the one checked into the lodge's infirmary, the supporting cast only came over to visit Amano, who's seems to be fine. Is Megumi the only one who even gives a crap about Manabu in this story (aside from his family)?

Aggregator gang
REVIVED BY THE POWER OF FAT ANIMAY TIDDIES. MAY WE ALL BE AS LUCKY AS THIS URANIUM DENSE BASTARD MAA-KUN

Power Uploader
@vTool Yep! If you look around other Weekly Sunday Magazine releases, you might spot him and Nobita around. They rereleased a part of the original "Nobita's Dinosaur" to promote the new Doraemon movie "Nobita's New Dinosaur"... except the movie got delayed because of the corn virus. Hahahahahah.

Users who are viewing this thread