Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 22 Ch. 210 - At A Time Like This...

Dex-chan lover
Now i dont remember. Amano knows that he thinks the eraser message was from Mikawa and thats the whoIe reason he likes her?
Because if she does, then she is dumber than she looks.

@Kirin-kun you cant have a boner if you've got no dick.

5Glx4aC.jpg

Dex-chan lover
People need to learn that tropes are just writing tools. If out of the 10 or 15 major genres you only mainly read 3, and then you mainly read ones with ecchi in them, then you've massively narrowed down the variety of authors you are going to come across.

Do yourself a favor and think of any ecchi comic's writing as basically a cartoon in paper form. If you don't like borrowed humor/storytelling/character archetypes you really should limit yourself reading this kind of manga. I've been reading manga for 15+ years and I promise you it doesn't go away.

Also, cyclical plots are a very, very Japanese thing. If you've never heard of The Disaster of Saiki Kusuo I suggest glancing through it, it is a parody of shounen storytelling and one of it's most overarching gags makes fun of this. If you want something super unique you'd be better off going to light novels, because manga is a mass produced and (mostly) weekly product maintained by readership and publisher opinion rather than how unique it is.

Knowing you internet people when someone says "But this product had X sales!" you proceed to talk about how sales does not equal quality. Well manga stays in the magazine only if it sells, even if it is hot garbage. My personal biggest offender being opinion alert Kimi No Iru Machi. That is the kind of product you are dealing with, so I suggest you adjust your standards accordingly.

Dex-chan lover
If you want something super unique you'd be better off going to light novels
I snorted loud enough to startle my nearly deaf dog. They're at least as bad about overusing tropes and borrowing ideas from each other as manga. Some genres of light novels are even worse about that, if anything. It's almost all they do in isekai, for instance. If the problem is the narrow focus on genres of some of the readers here, they're just going to carry that over to any other media format they try and probably run into the same thing there.

Supporter
@KazumaLee94: Looking over the character montage from the last extra chapter reminded me that Manabu has no male friends. There's the one guy in his class who took advantage of everything MMK was setting up to start a relationship of his own, but he's not even close to a friend. And his family is pretty much useless as support. While Amano has this incredible support system, MANABU IS TRYING TO DO THIS ENTIRELY ON HIS OWN. It's no wonder he's lost.

Users who are viewing this thread