Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 22 Ch. 219 - But It's A Gyaru!

NIB

Dex-chan lover
And there you have it, the shitty parents talking trash about his own son, go fuck yourself Nekoguchi with this trope, this one and the misunderstanding one. Fuck Amano, the gyaru is super happy and Manabu is being honest here, we don't need awful drama with the mary sue.

Dex-chan lover
You know what? I was going to drop this but for the first time ever, I'm actually happy they introduced a rival

Fed-Kun's army
@SatouPendragonlvl313

Typically, but she's got most of the other house wife bases covered, has shown she can make food, and in the case of our friends marriage, where the husband was a gourmet chef (and most housewives simply can't compete with that), I think it's an acceptable trade off.

Aggregator gang
Of course he is happy, girl... everytime he sees your underwear and you notice him doing it you beat the shit out of him... 😂

Dex-chan lover
Lmao I can't belive he still reacts like that after seeing her so many times hahah

Dex-chan lover
Typically, but she's got most of the other house wife bases covered, has shown she can make food, and in the case of our friends marriage, where the husband was a gourmet chef (and most housewives simply can't compete with that), I think it's an acceptable trade off.
I'd argue that even (or especially) a gourmet chef would rather have their spouse cook for them when they get home. Doing it themselves, even if the result is "better" is kinda like bringing your work home with you. Might wanna take a break from cooking at that time.

This is a great rivalry ngl. Usually not interested in how rivalries form
(Onodera getting shafted in Nisekoi still hurts)

I can't believe Manabu is currently NTRing another guy... :shamihuh: which is also in a long-term childhood friend relationship... :shamihuh::shamihuh: Yeah, get some proper sense into him, Amano!

Users who are viewing this thread