Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 22 Ch. 219 - But It's A Gyaru!

Dex-chan lover
Whoa whoa whoa there girl. She lied to her childhood friend to go with some other dude. Because i know what kind of series im reading, but if this was hentai that would be an ugly turning point...
Also, man. Gyarus sure have an infamous reputation.

@AndyOw that rule breaks whenever they are the MC. Same with the rule "the girl with the biggest boobs doesnt win".

@Kevadu aaah, so you too remember those good ol' days when netorare was just a niche hentai genere before becoming mainstream, huh? It was just a few years ago, but it feels like an eternity. Now you gotta put up with all the retarded kids who think hentai and standard manga are similar enough to bring netorare in...
fjWxui9.jpg

@bitfarb I get you
mdZYgES.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
This face is right up there with the time the Advanced Class scored point against the Sports Class.

Also, I think I lot of people are forgetting both the conclusion of the School Trip Arc and the Christmas Arc (i.e. Promises and solid romance developments.) They also forget Megumi offers excellent house wife\family business skills, a sexy body, and undying loyalty, which sort of trumps any other bird-in-the-bush. I think people who actually like the manga, like me, read it because of the constant-but-funny daily progress of this rare kind of "time is moving forward SOL". Also, like "Ueno-San" I read it for the funny ecchi and fumbling romances, not the marriage from day 1 (tonikaku cawaii is a great manga though)

@Tearsax, as awful as it is, I am pleased with how mainstream the phrase "cuck\cucked" has become. Nothing better than playing a hardcore sci-fi 40k rpg, then having your character brag about cucking a nearly ascendant demon prince, or that media phrase "can't cuck the tuck."

this new girl seems way more interesting than Megumi, although we all know how its gonna end up in the end so pfft whatever

Dex-chan lover
unlike a lot of you apparently, i actually don't mind the whole no progress thing. these types of series tend to end the panel after the confession so having it drag on like this just means that we'll get to see more of these characters. that is, unless this turns out to be one of the rare mangas that keep going even after the confession, or which get a sequel immediately afterwards (looking at you chicchai kanojo senpai).

@ninjazz what commitee girl? i don't remember any such girl being in the series, though i might have just forgotten her as a result of her not showing up for a while.

@Boomthorkell why not both?

Double-page supporter
@olivetho

it was during the cultural festival arc. manabu got paired up with a girl that didn't talk much before but they got along well. she saw them working together and had a pang of something. hard to say if it was jealousy because she seemed okay about it and especially since it didn't look like her position was threatened. that's why i didn't register it as one of those. it was too mild.

i guess i was surprised after 200 chapters we didn't have a classic romcom staple. was almost impressed until now though. although her going yandere is pretty interesting.

@Summer_Otaku "Move over Amano you're boring, let the best girl have her screen time"
and
@Kami_yato "this new girl seems way more interesting than Megumi, although we all know how its gonna end up in the end so pfft whatever"

I was thinking the same, it seems to me the author was going to introduce a study buddy competition with Amano and I'm glad it's a gyaru.

Dex-chan lover
There was a manga meeting in Sunday magazine. At that meeting the author of Amano asked the author of Komi how he could put a drama in the story. The answer ... gyaru.

Honestly wish Manabu had a rival to push the two together but in these types of manga it’s only the girl that has to suffer which gets old

Users who are viewing this thread